1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Equus Bridle Leather Belts - Lined & Raised, West End

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by SimonC, Apr 10, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonC

SimonC Well-Known Member

I have three Equus belts for sale, since I've moved over to side adjusters on all my trousers and they no longer get worn.

They were worn sparingly - they each have a few marks and scuffs but I'll give them a good feed and polish before shipping.

All are the same length - 40" in total for the leather part, and with holes from 31.5" to 36.5". All have brass buckles and are 1 1/4" wide.

I have two 'West End', one in London Tan and one in Hazel. These would be £78 each new, and I'm asking £40 each.

I also have 'Lined and Raised' (fully hand-stitched along its length) in Australian Nut. This would be £300 new and I'm asking £100.

If you would like all three, I'm happy to offer a small discount at £160.

All prices include UK shipping; international shipping will be at cost - probably about £5 per belt untracked or £10 including tracking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.