1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Well-Known Member

Size down the half is what most people do for Barrie and TB...but it really depends on your foot. Worse case they should be easy to resell...

2. Sandwich

Sandwich Well-Known Member

Mike, Any chance of you getting the Alden NST natural CXL boots in the near future? Thanks

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

We've certainly got them on order, but I couldn't say when they'll arrive. You guys will be the first to know, though.
    Thank you sir, enjoy them!
    Ah, I love that color too - glad that you're so pleased with the sweater!
    Haha, don't jizz in those pants! Grab a pair of Dockers or something.
    Absolutely. Sno Seal and chromexcel of all colors are very good friends.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  4. kgmessier

kgmessier Well-Known Member

Hey guys! Been away for a while. What should I buy? [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  5. thebunk

thebunk Well-Known Member

Dockers = jizz rags. Lol

1 person likes this.
  6. applky

applky Well-Known Member

Pants and sportcoats and shoes and shirts and outerwear for starters.

7. ryosuke

ryosuke Well-Known Member

is it possible to reserve any of the flannels restock before it hits the website?

8. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Dude! You're still alive. Buy everything in your size.

RE: Blackwatch, they look a lot better in sunlight as I thought. Dropped them off at the cleaners today...2" cuffs soon! :slayer:

9. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Well-Known Member

10. thirdman

thirdman Well-Known Member

Are you still expecting a restock of these cmx Steinbeck boots?

Also, any hints about the new Southwick stuff? :)

Thanks!

11. Slammo

Slammo Well-Known Member

When can we expect a restock of rivets? Looking to pick up the caramel ducks in a size 31 and maybe some others.

12. flatspotting

flatspotting Well-Known Member

Caramel and Merlot :s

But in 36 :D

13. applky

applky Well-Known Member

Ahh yes love the styling choice -- pink Ashland + navy suit is such a win. Something I've worn many times.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  14. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Epaulet
    Uniqlo
    MMM

1 person likes this.
  15. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

Epauletnewyork.com Styleforum Pre-Launch!

Hey guys!

As I've mentioned, we've been working on the new website for a few months. It's coming together nicely, and it's going to give us a much stronger platform to present everything that we do.

The website is going to be a huge shift for us. We're moving to a new URL, we've got a designer on retainer, and our shipping and customer experience is going to be faster, better, and more efficient.

With this switchover of the website I've got three challenges ahead of me. (1) Our staff has to become totally familiar with the new system of building products and shipping orders, (2) Our customers need to become adjusted to the new layout and user interface and (3) we need the new site to become as indexed and referenced in search engines as the existing one is.

To that end, I'm going to run both websites alongside each other for the remainder of the year. Epauletshop.com will continue as the home for all of our new product, and Epauletnewyork.com will hold a limited amount of older product on very steep discount. We want to fill Epauletnewyork with a bunch of very attractive deals so that you guys use the site, checkout through it, and give us your feedback. Between the soft launch today and the hard launch in the first week of January 2013, we'll institute a steady stream of improvements and changes.

I'm going to announce this new site to our entire customer base via email this Friday. But before that, I want to give you guys the first access to everything that we have on there. At the moment, the new site is password protected, so you'll need to enter a code to get into it. Here's the details:

URL: epauletnewyork.com
    Password: styleforum

Have a look! The site is functional and checkout should work without a problem. All of the prices are correct as shown. You'll notice that measurements are missing, some text formatting may be crazy, some navigation links don't work, etc. We'll work to iron much of that out this week before the general soft launch. And three things to note:

1. All merchandise sold through this site is final sale
    2. We're still testing the inventory matching. Although the majority of items shown on Shopify are going to be in stock, there's bound to be some mistakes where we don't actually have the piece. We'll let you know ASAP if that happens, and thanks for your understanding.
    3. We haven't tested an international order yet. If you try to order from outside of the US and it doesn't work then email me and we'll immediately reserve the item for you and figure out what's wrong with the checkout process.

1 person likes this.
  16. nycxandy

nycxandy Well-Known Member

The prices are insane!

17. Beav

Beav Well-Known Member

wow, some amazing deals there. My credit card is thankful there isn't too much in my size... there are some folks that are going to go crazy with this selection.

18. neutrino

neutrino Well-Known Member

Hey Mike, congrats with the pre-launch! I know it's a big milestone, and the new site seems to be awesome!

Should we report such things or is it not necessary during the pre-launch?
    ...and there's me who is almost completely broke now [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  19. jslade

jslade Well-Known Member

Holy shit!

1 person likes this.
  20. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Well-Known Member

Somebody needs to kop the Loro Piana windowpane! Do the 31 samples have measurements right in between 30 and 32?