1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Well-Known Member

Post away any Epaulet gear, but only the shirts are down for the contest...I love seeing how you guys put stuff together.

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

these look cray, cray :slayer:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  3. NewYorkIslander

Kind-a bummed I didn't grab the Number 8 boot.

4. CHRK33

CHRK33 Well-Known Member

No competition with the photo experts (SVB, NYR, WJ4) on this thread, but here is my humble entry...

Rockin' Epaulet with my girl, Aphrodite de Milo (aka Venus de Milo) at the Louvre. Need to repatriate her to the homeland (HA!).

[​IMG]

Epaulet Ashland Shirt
    Plum rivet chinos (not shown)
    Navy Suede plain toe Epaulet Carmina shoes (not shown)

2 people like this.
  5. NewYorkIslander

Awesome!

Between your people's stolen art, and my people's stolen riches, we could rule the world. Forza Magna Graecia!

6. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

I wouldnt worry about it too much, someone somewhere has an #8 boot in the pipeline.

7. kgmessier

kgmessier Well-Known Member

Doesn't bother me either way. Just looking for clarification.

[​IMG]

8. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Haha, replace KG for WJ4.

My weapons: iPhone for the week days. Point-n-shoot Canon and a tripod on the weekends. I have a DSLR from 4-5 years back that has a dust spot and would cost too much to get it cleaned. I really just do it for fun. I look forward to waking up on Saturday and Sunday and taking these pictures.

9. stevent

stevent Well-Known Member

10. kidamerica17

kidamerica17 Well-Known Member

I have those #8 boots and they're very different than the Brixton. Much more bulky, crepe sole, the back half of the boot is also designed differently. They're great, but the Brixton would be the pair I'd grab to "dress up".

11. jpc9

jpc9 Well-Known Member

Maybe the boots have been changed since you bought them? Link shows commando soles.

12. sask boot

sask boot Well-Known Member

To the person who got my cigar brixtons size 7.5 because of an in store "mistake" I hope you enjoy them. I had been waiting patiently for a long time for those so my loss is your good luck.

13. kidamerica17

kidamerica17 Well-Known Member

That's possible. I bought mine last Fall.

14. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

Hey guys!

Got a few quick updates for everyone:

1. The shirt contest photos are kicking some serious ass! Can't wait to see what else you guys have up your sleeves. I can tell that the competition is going to be fierce this time.

2. Adele and I are heading to Vienna on Tuesday for one week. It will be business as usual in our shops and online store, but I'll probably be slow with responding to the thread and to PM's. If you have an urgent request, please PM Matt at leftofthedial or call one of our shops during our usual business hours.

3. We had GREAT meetings this past week with Alden, Southwick, and Carmina. Good lord do we have some good things cooking for the future!

Thanks again - it was great seeing you again and meeting your wife. Glad that you guys had such a great trip to NYC!

The shorts should be here in about two weeks. They'll be the exact same cloth as the petrol pants. They'll be great for the upcoming hot-ass weather.

Color-wise the 403's would be a nice match for any of the oxford cloth chinos, but they might be a tough match in terms of weight. The Indy is a heavy boot and the oxford cloth chinos are particularly light. The boots would be a great match for the standard navy or khaki canvas chinos though.

Yup, we've got that on order for Fall. We're going to run a few varieties of the Sinclair shell wingtip boot with Carmina too.

Ah, unfortunately we're totally out of that cloth. Sorry!

Haha, "espied the gleam of shell" is pretty awesome.

NYR was in on the original preorder for Ravello Brixtons. We're still waiting on those (going on 18 months), so everyone who originally preordered the Ravello boots was given the option to take a Cigar pair instead.

Yes, this is the regulation for all Alden retailers now. We're not permitted to ship Alden shoes outside of North America. But we can and do ship basically everything else on our website internationally every day.

A lot of Alden customers from abroad just have the shoes shipped to a friend or family member in the United States. Since its free shipping to US addresses, this doesn't add very much to the cost.

Oh no, anyone is free (and highly encouraged) to post any fit pics that they like here. But only Epaulet and Ashland shirt photos will be considered for the contest.

Thank you sir! They're a good looking pair!

15. nadav

nadav Well-Known Member

Impromptu lifestyle/work shot for the shirt contest:

[​IMG]

Epaulet linen star shirt

16. mothball

mothball Well-Known Member

Two nights of dance recitals, two nights of Epaulet.

Koi shirt & butterscotch Walts. I'm a little upset that she's wearing my hat.

[​IMG]

Pindot chambray & canvas rivet chinos.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. CHRK33

CHRK33 Well-Known Member

KG, my bad in not adding you to the impressive photographers list. You pummel any photo I could consider taking. Apologies, buddy.

18. neutrino

neutrino Well-Known Member

Great job guys. That's all I can say [​IMG]

Mike, will there be a restock of this shirt?

19. Gerry Nelson

Gerry Nelson Well-Known Member

Sounds great! Any chance of an indication of what we might see?

20. Dodo

Dodo Well-Known Member

On the shirt contest:
    Just a question: we can submit only pictures of us wearing the shirt or we can submit pics with the shirt as a subject but we don't wear it?
    Maybe with "fit pics" you mean the first one? sorry for my bad english, just i would like to know to address my creativity in the right way :D
    thanks
    Dodo