1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. noobedloser

noobedloser Well-Known Member

How do the EP Smith Jeans compare to APCs or 316s?

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

Any pictures of what the Black Smith's look like after a bit of wear? How does the denim fade?

3. digilypse

digilypse Member

Just wanted to say that the shadow dot shirt is just ridiculously awesome, the color, fabric, everything is incredible. I had such high hopes for it when I ordered it and it still blew me away once I saw it in person. I'd seriously consider getting a second one if it was still in stock.

4. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say that the shadow dot shirt is just ridiculously awesome, the color, fabric, everything is incredible. I had such high hopes for it when I ordered it and it still blew me away once I saw it in person. I'd seriously consider getting a second one if it was still in stock.

I can't wait to get mine in, waiting patiently. You should put up some fit pics. Speaking of which, here's a pic in one of the Deadstock Tweed Walts. This fabric was off the chain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. dra

dra Well-Known Member

I can't wait to get mine in, waiting patiently. You should put up some fit pics. Speaking of which, here's a pic in one of the Deadstock Tweed Walts. This fabric was off the chain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^^^nasty

6. edubs01

edubs01 Well-Known Member

Mike-
    Are you going to be doing more tweeds/plaids for the Spring/Summer?

7. jslade

jslade Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This is so great. I really wish you guys had it in an XS, since it looks like they run large. [​IMG]

8. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What shoes are you in

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

How do the EP Smith Jeans compare to APCs or 316s?

The Smith fit is pretty close to the APC New Standard, you just don't have to size down two. Some customers size down one (or get one inch bigger than APC NS) if they want a really snug fit.

Awesome, glad that you're pleased with it!

Nice, those are dope with that outfit. Thanks for posting the shot.

Mike-
    Are you going to be doing more tweeds/plaids for the Spring/Summer?

Hmm, not at the moment, all of the trousers that we're planning for S/S are going to be solid. But we'll probably do a few madras shorts.

10. dinted voice

dinted voice Well-Known Member

Tonio, I hate you for having consistently good fits. That is all.

11. hnlax

hnlax Well-Known Member

mike--

i notice that for gant, the model wears a large--what does he wear in epaulet shirts? trying to figure out sizing (i noticed you said to size one down from epaulet to gant, but was curious if he was an xl in epaulet)

12. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

mike-- i notice that for gant, the model wears a large--what does he wear in epaulet shirts? trying to figure out sizing (i noticed you said to size one down from epaulet to gant, but was curious if he was an xl in epaulet)
    Oh yes, sorry - that's a cut n' paste error - he's actually wearing a medium in all of the shirts and jackets. I'll get that fixed right now. As a whole, the Gant and Gant MB is fitting a size bigger than Epaulet shirting. The only exceptions are the Gant MB Seersucker Sportcoat and the Gant short sleeve madras shirt

13. coolhwip

coolhwip Member

Is there any planned restock for the Hoyt denim coming up? I'm looking to scoop up a pair of 34s.

14. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

^^^nasty

That tweed fabric is nuts.

What shoes are you in

Grenson Haydons. It's funny, they're the least expensive dress shoe purchase I've made since joining SF (other than Vanishing Elephant) and they get the most compliments.

Nice, those are dope with that outfit. Thanks for posting the shot.

No problem, Mike. That shadow dot shirt arrived and is waiting in my mailbox. Fit of that coming in the near future. Fingers crossed.

Tonio, I hate you for having consistently good fits. That is all.

Haha well thanks for the hate.

15. noobedloser

noobedloser Well-Known Member

The Smith fit is pretty close to the APC New Standard, you just don't have to size down two. Some customers size down one (or get one inch bigger than APC NS) if they want a really snug fit.

sorry should have been more specific, how does the denim quality compare to APC or 316?

16. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

just got home to find my shadow dot shirt. fabric feels amazing i got the hand written note but it was adressed to David ... so some dude named david is going to get a note saying thanks Pierce haha. not sure who david is but he must have good taste because i assume we both got the same shirt [​IMG]

17. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Well-Known Member

That GANT rainslicker is sick. I wish I had the cash so I could get it.

I have the GANT Hiker Parka from Fall '10 and it is just as awesome. Love GANTs outerwear.

18. daev

daev Member

just got home to find my shadow dot shirt. fabric feels amazing

i got the hand written note but it was adressed to David ... so some dude named david is going to get a note saying thanks Pierce haha. not sure who david is but he must have good taste because i assume we both got the same shirt [​IMG]

That might have been me.. [​IMG]

The last name (assuming there was one), didn't happen to start with a B did it?

19. babump

babump Well-Known Member

Hows the length on the shadowdot shirt? Can it be worn untucked?