• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet Any chance we could get photos of the Sienna Farmers Check, Lovat Blue Plaid, and Graphite and Lapis Check? Thanks!

Mike, could you snap some quick iPhone pics of those? Muchas gracias.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is there any possibility of larger sizes for shirting MTO? The XXL fits me like a L or XL and I need something larger :(

Have you tried the Keystone fit? For me it works better than the EP fit

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just want to mention that I've been living in my ring-ring Wilshires since getting them a little more than a week ago. Great fit and construction with an amazing saturated blue color and incredibly soft hand. I feel like I'm wearing pajamas.

aldenfan

Reaction score
Have you tried the Keystone fit? For me it works better than the EP fit
Would it have more room in the chest and body? My order says the fit was "EPAULET Fit" and it like wearing a leotard around my midsection in an XXL. Most brands I can fit in an XL Tall or sometimes need to go to an XXL Tall. If the Keystone fit is larger then I may need to try that. The Chambray MTO I received is so stinking sweet and well made so it is a bit crushing that it is too tight and that I don't know if I'll get a fit or if they will expand their sizes so that I can wear their stuff.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes. I am somewhat stocky with broad shoulders. A L in Keystone fits me better in the chest than an XL in EP fit

aldenfan

Reaction score
Would it have more room in the chest and body? My order says the fit was "EPAULET Fit" and it like wearing a leotard around my midsection in an XXL. Most brands I can fit in an XL Tall or sometimes need to go to an XXL Tall. If the Keystone fit is larger then I may need to try that. The Chambray MTO I received is so stinking sweet and well made so it is a bit crushing that it is too tight and that I don't know if I'll get a fit or if they will expand their sizes so that I can wear their stuff.
Also, it looks like the Keystone fit is now called the Ashland fit? Does anyone know the measurements for an XXL in the Ashland (aka Keystone) fit? The charts on the MTO shirts look like they only list the dimensions for up to Large for the Ashland fits...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Also, it looks like the Keystone fit is now called the Ashland fit? Does anyone know the measurements for an XXL in the Ashland (aka Keystone) fit? The charts on the MTO shirts look like they only list the dimensions for up to Large for the Ashland fits...

If you send us your typical measurements then I can shoot that over to Gitman. We can certainly do an XXL in Ashland/Keystone, but one of their house fits might be better for you overall.

Yes. I am somewhat stocky with broad shoulders. A L in Keystone fits me better in the chest than an XL in EP fit

Yup, the Ashalnd/Keystone Large is about a half size bigger than Epaulet Xl.

Just want to mention that I've been living in my ring-ring Wilshires since getting them a little more than a week ago.  Great fit and construction with an amazing saturated blue color and incredibly soft hand.  I feel like I'm wearing pajamas.  

Oh great, glad to hear it! Thanks for picking them up.

Mike, could you snap some quick iPhone pics of those? Muchas gracias.

Oh, sorry that I missed this the first time around. I actually don't have images of those. I just happened to have the Oatmeal Donegal jacket because a customer ordered that as an MTO last Fall. Nearly all of the factory finds options only exist as swatches.

That said, definitely get the Sienna Farmers Check. That one's going to be freaking amazing.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just want to mention that I've been living in my ring-ring Wilshires since getting them a little more than a week ago.  Great fit and construction with an amazing saturated blue color and incredibly soft hand.  I feel like I'm wearing pajamas.  

I've likened my Wilshires to pajamas too, in the best possible. I think it's that one wash and the quality of the denim.

New tees look really nice. Bottle green will be a great shade. I'm in for that. And then Henley... Overdye or indigo... Choices choices. Leaning overdye right now.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What was the answer to the corduroy FF jacket? I think you forgot to answer it in your last post. Thanks!

It was up briefly on the site, but no pictures of swatches. It appears the two colors are olive-ish green and a dark gray that is almost navy.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FF SC, FF basket weave Walts, and MTO shirt:

eddiemczee

Reaction score
It was up briefly on the site, but no pictures of swatches. It appears the two colors are olive-ish green and a dark gray that is almost navy.
Hmm, wonder if it sold out.

This is a pretty great round of FF jackets. My goal was to just pick up one, but now I'm thinking about two. I agree with Mike and think the Sienna Check is going to be great. It was on my list, but decided that I didn't need it since I picked up a guncheck pattern last time around. For those of you interested in scale (I think the Clay Farmers Check is also similar), I imagine it will look really close to this:

It would be killer with a burgundy tie and chocolate cords.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe, I'd be surprised if cord went that quick. Excited to see it though!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads