1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Well-Known Member

Have a pair of those waiting for me at home which I'm slowly working my way their right now. Landed in the states a few hours ago and two more hours for my layover. Looking forward to chilling in these this weekend.

2. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Well-Known Member

I really wish I jumped on the track pants earlier. They could come I handh as fall soccer coach attire.

I wish I could rock the kamigata but looked too much like a sushi chef with it on.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  3. bkotsko

bkotsko Well-Known Member

I only handled it in passing. Mike showed it to me along with many other things, so I don't remember the exact details.
    Basic overview was that they are a superheavyweight cotton tshirt material (almost sweatshirt weight, but not quite).
    They looked great.

4. tifosi

tifosi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. tricky

tricky Well-Known Member

I had the same thought.

6. RuleOfRescue

RuleOfRescue Well-Known Member

Any thoughts on the Garand fit for work? I'm usually find Walts ideal, but the washed button-fly navy Garands look great. The rise seems about right (.75 inch shorter) for work-required tucked shirts.

My wife is starting to role her eyes at the number of Epaulet items that I've brought home lately...what can I say? Great stuff. I wish it wasn't so cold or I'd rock my new granite doyle.

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

Tweed trousers from the "Quick N Dirty" Factory Finds round are almost done!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Well-Known Member

A lot of good stuff recently - I need to investigate the latte walts and new pullover sweater...

9. ReedCA

ReedCA Well-Known Member

The latte donegal looks great. Is there any fabric left to do it in a Rudy is it all pre cut?

10. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Well-Known Member

Let me preface this by saying that I absolutely am not a cargo pants kinda guy, but those Driggs Tacticals are something else, wow! It's gonna be tough to resist those...

11. Patrick R

Patrick R Well-Known Member

The umber moleskin rivets are incredible. How are there any left in stock?!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. tricky

tricky Well-Known Member

Finally got another rack and was able to organize all my EP pants, outerwear and shirts.

I was actually a bit surprised to see it all...it's been scattered amongst a few closet. Sweaters, belts, shorts etc are folders away.

My EP life with a few additions en route :)

Unfortunately I've dropped some weight and most of my EP pants don't fit right now...and they've been taken in already. Ugh.

(not meant as a show-offy post but I know this crew can appreciate it and would be great to see others who I know are way more extreme :))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  13. justinkapur

justinkapur Well-Known Member

Mike and Adele must love that picture hahaha.

Great though. I wish I had space to do that

14. tricky

tricky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the suburbs :(

1 person likes this.
  15. justinkapur

I can imagine. Still hats off to your collection. I'm rebuilding my wardrobe now and trying to get rid of my stuff that doesn't fit

16. tricky

tricky Well-Known Member

I did the same. Once I discovered that EP works perfectly for me I slowly transitioned out of everything else and started to build on the EP line. Much easier this way for me.

17. justinkapur

I'm eager to try the shirts for sure. My work wardrobe is in good shape now but casual needs work.

18. TO Tie Guy

TO Tie Guy Well-Known Member

:bounce2:

I know a local who can help you with that problem!

19. jah786

jah786 Well-Known Member

Gents, for those that ordered a watch cap, here is a quick update: the hats are all knit, they are now getting labels sewn in and will be shipped to me soon, hopefully monday. there was a delay - the factory had a break in. The thieves ignored about 200k of knitwear and the knitting machines but went into the owners office and ransacked it looking for petty cash and checks. They stole the American Trench brand labels and care labels thinking the envelopes had checks or cash, which delayed the shipment by about a week. So there it is, one of the more bizarre reasons for delayed shipment.

Now back to trousers! Polar Vortex has kicked in big time and that post of the moleskin pants looked awesome, I'm going to be browsing the MTO page shortly...

20. Steel28

Steel28 Well-Known Member

For those who remember INDIGO FARM X THE ARMOURY denim. Approximately 2 years old. Fading slowly but surely.

[​IMG]