1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Well-Known Member

things that quickly come to mind that look good with black trainers:

faded/very broken-in indigo jeans
    black or gray jeans
    green chinos

2 people like this.
  2. tricky

tricky Well-Known Member

Women's line making a comeback!? This takes care of all future birthdays. Thank you!

1 person likes this.
  3. trig

trig Well-Known Member

that's exciting! I look forward to it so that my gf will have some quality clothes too!

4. mothball

mothball Well-Known Member

Epaulet Madras, 12 oz denim, & Carmina Kudu

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  5. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Well-Known Member

Nice.

I'd love to see a photo specifically of those kudu boots!

6. eddiemczee

eddiemczee Well-Known Member

Yessss, the lady is going to be really pleased!

7. mothball

mothball Well-Known Member

Here you go, man. I think of all my boots these have improved the most with wear.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. brp2

brp2 Well-Known Member

Agreed; this will be fantastic. I can't really think of any maker that fits the niche for women that you fill for men.

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

Wow, those look amazing!

Haha, you know it. I'll share some photos when our first samples come through.

And speaking about samples - here's the final Chromexcel belt sample. We'll get delivery in about a month. They'll come in Brown, Black, Navy, and Natural:

[​IMG]

Alongside this belt, we'll also get the our long-awaited and very long-desired SNUFF SUEDE belt. It was somehow one of the hardest things that I've ever sourced, but it will be a reality soon. We're also sampling out a collection of in-house NATO straps - including one in natural finish deerskin. I'll keep you guys posted on how that develops.

2 people like this.
  10. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Well-Known Member

I know a few months back it was mentioned that you guys are working on being able to do Samuelsohn MTO, and that it would include more than one style/pattern. Is that still in the works along with all the other MTO stuff? If so, what kind of styles are going to be offered?

1 person likes this.
  11. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Well-Known Member

I'd be interested to know if there was an ETA on the Vittorio MTO's.

12. asaa1000

asaa1000 Well-Known Member

Can Epaulet guys comment a bit more on the leather used on the sneakers? They look fantastic, but its hard to see detailed leather qualities through internet pics. Thanks!

13. stingray1381

stingray1381 Well-Known Member

This. Fantastic to hear.

14. kwanon

kwanon Well-Known Member

Are there any more colorways planned for future sneakers? What would be the timeline on that? I'm picking up snuff suede for sure.

15. tv2177

tv2177 Well-Known Member

Will there be restock of the dark brown and burgundy dress belt any time soon?

16. Pelotonia

Pelotonia Well-Known Member

Would recommend the denim shirt and jackets from the EPLA line as well. Sneakers are a must. Probably the leather jackets. Simpler things of better quality without any logo on them are hard to find at reasonable price (for presents and wardrobe changes).

Speaking of the leather jackets would be the Horween jacket in brown restocked? Or, would you offer anything similar in the fall?

17. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Well-Known Member

Was just in San Diego for an opening of my mom's art work. Outfit for the evening is all EP.

Navy Duck Napoli
    FF Madras
    Leaf Duck Rivets
    Natural CXL LWBs

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  18. tricky

tricky Well-Known Member

19. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

Yup, we'll have a restock of all dress belts in about a month or so. We're almost out of black belts too.

Absolutely. We're going to see how this first batch sells, and our next run will probably come around early November. If you guys are into it, we could actually do a group buy pretty easily and make an exclusive colorway for delivery then. There's a ton of options to choose from.

Sure thing - the leather is a full-grain calfskin from Gruppo Mastrotto in Italy. It has a phenomenal hand and a very uniform finish. It doesn't have that high-gloss finish that you see on corrected grain sneakers. We searched through a lot of options until we found this. The cost is relatively very high compared to what most brands spend, but since this is a direct product, we could afford to do it. You guys will be really delighted with how these look and feel in person.

It's my goal to get Southwick's MTO suiting program online this week. That's going to the be first build-out, as we have a lot of guys who know their sizing in both our Southwick jackets and Walt Trousers.

For the Vittorio - I've got the fabrics, but we're waiting on button cards and some other details. Unfortunately the height of the Summer is the worst time to ask people in Italy for info. Hoping we can get that soon.

For Samuelsohn, we can take MTO orders right now. We've done a few of them in-store. The pricing is significantly higher than Southwick, and we don't have a trouser fit on file with them. I'd like to build that out online, but it's not a priority. If anyone owns a Samuelsohn / Paul Stuart / Phineas Cole suit or jacket and wants to do an MTO in one of our fabrics, then we'll be happy to coordinate that.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  20. gentfarmer

gentfarmer Well-Known Member

Fit help please. I really need some new casual shirts and Epaulet looks like it would fit my style but what about me? I'm 5'10" athletic build, not bulky, I'm very happy with Ledbury slim fit, Charvet, Kiton in 16.5/34-35. But I also want to be able to tuck the shirt in too. Is Epaulet for me?