1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

Yup, it looks like no confirmations went out today. If anyone needs theirs, then drop me a quick email and I'll send you a PDF. We've taken a bunch of orders in the past 24 hours, so they're coming in without a problem. Sorry about that - I'll make sure that this is fixed tomorrow.

If you wouldn't mind, please buy a 35 online. We've got a bunch of 34's but only two 35's. I'll hold back the jean that you ordered and then keep a 34 so that you can contrast the two of them. I'll be in the shop on Tues from 12-6. Catch you then!

The photos are killer, and you have a beautiful family. Thanks for posting!

These will make up really nicely. We have a lot of inventory on these fabrics, so I expected most of them to stick around. After we get the first batch in, we can run another group buy for them down the road if the fabric is still there.

So, let's do the Poll tomorrow for the Galey Dye color. If you guys do a google image search for Incotex, then you can see the general vibe of a color overdyed pant. Two lighter colors that we could swing would be:

Olive Drab

[​IMG]

Tobacco Brown

[​IMG]

Grey Smoke

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. nathanl

nathanl Well-Known Member

Oh heck yes! Not sure how far into it you are, but a couple of bits of feedback (IMHO, of course):
    • 35mm is the perfect width, the perfect balance between dressy and casual. 1.25" is just a little thin and 1.5" is pretty causal, all my 35mm belts are the most versatile.
    • Changeable buckles are fantastic. Snaps are fine, but Chicago screws are preferable, for what it's worth. [​IMG]

3. rydenfan

rydenfan Well-Known Member

Grey Smoke gets my vote

4. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Well-Known Member

Done and done. Thanks so much for the input. I'll be in on Tues.

5. Klemins

Klemins Well-Known Member

If any of the size 30 pre-orders for the G&L jean don't want the new colors, please let me know! I'd buy any of the above 3 colors.

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

Grey Wilshire Fit Photos

By the way guys, we have some official fit photos for this jean now. Modeled by Dylan, size 31. I added them to the online item as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. aldenfan

aldenfan Well-Known Member

8. trig

trig Well-Known Member

Ordered some Japanese garment dyed walnut rudys today. Can't wait for those to arrive!

2 people like this.
  9. stmaier

stmaier Well-Known Member

Any chance of sending some of these fabrics to the other factory for us Walt/Rudy/Driggs guys? The indigo sanded canvas looks amazing.

1 person likes this.
  10. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Well-Known Member

Mike,

Any thoughts on a bigger move into sweaters? You did some nice colder weather pieces, but would love to see some nice, bright sweaters for spring and more for fall. Wool, cashmere, cotton, V-Necks, crew necks, cables, etc. I'm increasingly switching to Epaulet for a lot of my casual/smart wear, but I still have to visit Ralph Lauren, J Crew, Mr Porter, etc for the knitwear that I like...

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  11. OlafG

OlafG Well-Known Member

I would be in for that as well.

12. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

I would like this as well. I have two pair of rivets but I think I'm going to stick to the Rudy fit from now on.

13. Todd V

Todd V Well-Known Member

Hi Mike --

I'm try to nail down my summer, hot weather office wardrobe.

I'm thinking the wheat hopsack and tobacco lightweight wool trousers. These can be easily paired up with a navy sportcoat.

Then, I need the opposite. Which warm weather sportcoat would work well with navy super 120's or gray hopsack trousers? Are there any Southwick MTO sportcoat options on the way? Or, should I select from the linen trouser fabrics? I'm a weird size in the Southwick jackets so only MTO will do!

Thanks!

14. rydenfan

rydenfan Well-Known Member

Sorry for the crappy pics but I am pretty much living in my Doyle currently

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  15. Don L

Don L Well-Known Member

EP Gitman MTO OCBD Keystone fit pic
    [​IMG]

16. ktown

ktown Well-Known Member

I am part of the Wilshire G&L pre-order and I want tobacco brown.

17. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Well-Known Member

Nice! What type of collar is on your MTO shirt? Did you go with the Full BD or the Joe BD? I just placed an order for an MTO oxford shirt in the Keystone fit with the full BD collar.

18. Don L

Don L Well-Known Member

The Full. You will love it. great construction and material

19. bkotsko

bkotsko Well-Known Member

I have a preorder, and I think either of the olive or the tobacco is fine. I lean slightly tobacco.

I have always thought those Incotex pants are slick. I just couldn't justify the $$$ for a pair of cargos.
    That being said... if you decide you have a similar shape slim/fitted cargo to offer, I am ALL OVER IT.

20. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Well-Known Member

Thanks. Your shirt did look to have a bigger collar than the standard Ashland BD, which is what I was going for. Looking forward to receiving the MTO shirt.