1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. elgreco

elgreco Well-Known Member

Are you guys having trouble with your ecommerce today? I keep trying to place an order but my order times out. So I've either ordered the same item 5 times, or none at all...

2. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Well-Known Member

Fit pic of the cardigan. The shirt is also Epaulet.

[​IMG]

The sweater looks great but the only thing that worries me a little is how short it looks. What size did you get?

3. theom-

theom- Well-Known Member

When are the new EP's coming, Mike?

4. edubs01

edubs01 Well-Known Member

Just grabbed the navy marl v-neck.

5. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

I was visiting NY this weekend and stopped by both the Orchard St store and the Brooklyn store, things were looking fantastic.

I picked up the violet and rust plaid shirt, unbelievable character in this shirt. It changes its look in different lighting, popping out the violet in direct sunlight and pulling the violet almost completely into the background at night. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Also picked up the burnt umber tweed, these trousers are beautiful, depth to the color and rich texture.

My friend picked up a pair of boots that are damn sexy, she loves them.

Thanks for the writeup, and thanks for coming by! Really glad that you're pleased with everything.

And my wife was thrilled that she picked up our new womens clog boots. We're working on a proper launch for that collection next week. It will include a documentary video that shows how they're made. I'll post it up here when it goes online.

Are you guys having trouble with your ecommerce today? I keep trying to place an order but my order times out. So I've either ordered the same item 5 times, or none at all...

Sorry about that - just dropped you a PM. We'll get everything sorted out.

When are the new EP's coming, Mike?

Hopefully within the next 6 weeks or so. I'd love to make them sooner, but we've had to push it out a bit to make room for Rivet Chino production.

Just grabbed the navy marl v-neck.

Thank you sir!

6. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Hopefully within the next 6 weeks or so. I'd love to make them sooner, but we've had to push it out a bit to make room for Rivet Chino production.

The EPs are worth the wait. trust.

7. ThomSquared

I'd love to make them sooner, but we've had to push it out a bit to make room for Rivet Chino production.

Mike, does this include the Japanese Gunmetal?

8. Epaulet

Mike, does this include the Japanese Gunmetal?

Yup, a huge restock of Gunmetal.

From that same card (Japanese Twill), we'll also get Stone (a light khaki) and Moss (darker than British Khaki, lighter than Olive Drab).

And for a really slamming special edition, they'll be a 14oz heavyweight Japanese twill. The winter-weight Rivet Chino. It will be thick and ridiculously luxurious.

Oh, and don't forget - the EP's x Staple Design collab rivet chinos drop next Thursday. They're going to be dope.

9. Epaulet

10. TeeKay

TeeKay Well-Known Member

The sweater looks great but the only thing that worries me a little is how short it looks. What size did you get?

It's a medium, but this picture isn't very representative of the length. It's fairly bunched at the bottom in it. In reality, it goes to about mid crotch and has some springiness to it, so I'd imagine if the length were the issue it could stretch a decent amount. For me, I find the length perfect(I'm 5'10").

11. Epaulet

12. kgmessier

kgmessier Well-Known Member

Hey guys, Gant Homerun Jacket just arrived. We've got 7 pieces, including one XS. This thing is freaking perfect. Have a look: [​IMG] Homerun Varsity Wool/Leather Varsity Jacket: $465
    And Tom Bosley passed away today, too!

13. racknac

racknac Well-Known Member

What is the sizing on the Gitman tattersall Oxford if I wear a medium on Epaulet shirts?

14. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Well-Known Member

Those vansons seem to fit long based on the fit pics and the measurements. So sad that I have to pass it.

15. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Gant Homerun Jacket just arrived. We've got 7 pieces, including one XS. This thing is freaking perfect. Have a look:

[​IMG]
    Homerun Varsity Wool/Leather Varsity Jacket: $465

This looks a LOT like the one I had made during last years Centralia Varsity-fest. love that thing.

16. racknac

Do you know if my burgandy V-neck has shipped? I ordered last Thursday and keep rushing home to see if it has arrived... nothing today.

17. racknac

What is the sizing on the Gitman tattersall Oxford if I wear a medium on Epaulet shirts?

wtf... nvm you guys are already sold out of every size but small...

18. Epaulet

Do you know if my burgandy V-neck has shipped? I ordered last Thursday and keep rushing home to see if it has arrived... nothing today.

I can check - drop me a PM with your order details. It should definitely have shipped.

wtf... nvm you guys are already sold out of every size but small...

Actually, the Small might be right on if you take a Medium in our shirts. Check out the measurements. I'm a solid Large in Epaulet and the Medium fits me great in this item.

19. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    The size 36 is sold out for good?[​IMG]

20. ThomSquared

Yup, a huge restock of Gunmetal.

From that same card (Japanese Twill), we'll also get Stone (a light khaki) and Moss (darker than British Khaki, lighter than Olive Drab).

And for a really slamming special edition, they'll be a 14oz heavyweight Japanese twill. The winter-weight Rivet Chino. It will be thick and ridiculously luxurious.

Oh, and don't forget - the EP's x Staple Design collab rivet chinos drop next Thursday. They're going to be dope.

[​IMG]

I remember you mentioning something about a STAPLE collab and maybe even attaching a picture to go with said comment, can we get a peek at these Stone and Moss swatches? Also, that 14oz twill sounds sexy as hell, what colors are you doing for those?