1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Well-Known Member

I was surprised by this as well, I originally thought he would be the runaway favorite. As usual I'll have to hold out and hope for some luck in the random drawing!

2. gyasih

gyasih Well-Known Member

Parking is easier on LES, IMO. Also, less of a pain to get to by car, but that depends on time of day and other factors.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  3. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Well-Known Member

Lighter weight Cramerton Walt or RC would be great. The Cramerton Walts are one of my favorite pair of pants, but they are pretty heavyweight so I store them in the summer. The lighter version might be usable year round.

4. nathanl

nathanl Well-Known Member

As a non-Cramerton owner, thanks - that's pretty helpful! :)

5. trig

trig Well-Known Member

Wearing my cramertons today actually. Wouldn't mind a lighter weight as well but either would be great. I'd get another pair regardless

[​IMG]

6. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Well-Known Member

Edit-
    now i regret not getting these and the dove grey earlier

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  7. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Well-Known Member

X-post from the FU Jacket Challenge. FF tweed from last spring(?).

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  8. neutrino

neutrino Well-Known Member

I believe it used to be at 250.

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

Very cool. Yeah, I think that these will be great. Working on our initial fabric lineup now.

Parking on Orchard is typically pretty easy with the meters, and if you come on a weekend, there's a really cheap municipal lot on Ludlow between Rivington and Houston.

For Brooklyn, weekday parking by meter is typically pretty easy on Smith Street, but you can often go one block north towards the canal and get a free spot there.

Super 120s has always been $190-$195. Navy and Grey Hopsack was $250, and now went up to $265, so it's a bit of an increase but not too crazy. Despite the higher price, we tend to sell hopsack more because it carries a great value. It's very comfortable, especially in warmer areas.

Sharp!

10. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

Mike and Adele, my sincere congratulations to you both on the new arrival to the family!
    I thought about the navy Bartlett for a little while now, looks great. How did you size this one? Oh and nice Ecuadorian alpaca, my dad is from Ecuador and I have gone to visit the family more times than I can remember, and each time I have come back with some nice alpaca goods. Great stuff.

11. neutrino

neutrino Well-Known Member

12. Racing Green

Racing Green Well-Known Member

The Luigi Bianchi Mantova is beautiful, a truly stunning sportcoat.

13. Todd V

Todd V Well-Known Member

It's interesting that their length is quite short.

14. nathanl

nathanl Well-Known Member

No, I bought them day one last year and they were $250 (just like the navy still is). Just picked up another pair too, because it's the most versatile trouser I have and I have a matching jacket.

15. venividivicibj

Okay, must have been thinking about the burgundy hopsack I got.

Thanks!

16. venividivicibj

... Double

17. kwanon

kwanon Well-Known Member

I was looking forward to the Driggs but I don't think it's going to fill the niche I was hoping for. 1.5" lower rise seems huge to me, not slight. The buttoned coin-pocket is a deal-breaker for me, too. I will be interested to see how popular these are.

Also, size chart doesn't go below 30. Are 28-29 even available as MTO?

P.S. any new shoes in the pipe?

18. aldenfan

aldenfan Well-Known Member

Any chance the driggs will be available in a 40 or a 38 waist?

19. stlms3

stlms3 Well-Known Member

i thought the thigh on the driggs was going to be the same size as walts; maybe I misunderstood the description a few pages back because the measurements for 32 waist show the driggs as a full inch smaller in the thigh... I bring this up for clarification because the only place where walts do not fit me well is in the thigh... so if these are an inch smaller then I should be golden!!! Trying to decide if I should pick up the british khaki or the navy... hmm.

For Rivets I am a 32 and walts a 31, which way should I lean with the driggs?

And unrelated, any chance that there will be a long sleeve light weight polo shirt this year from either line? I really dig the rolled up long sleeve light weight polo... A linen or jersey version with buttoned cuffs would scream summer!

Also, never mentioned it again, but I copped the DB veneto last summer one size too big and you guys convinced me to keep it. I just wanted to let you know that it is hands down my favorite coat, and probably my favorite article of clothing period. The heathered grey blue color is pretty sweet because navy outerwear pieces are a dime a dozen... I need to get a fit pick up before winter is over!

Lastly, I know that they could be a ways out still, but any idea when the Carmina December special order shoes will start arriving, and any idea when you will do another round? I think that I have mentioned it before, but making two payments makes expensive shoes a lot easier to stomach.

Congrats on the new addition to the family! I am sure you will have the best dressed kid around haha!

20. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Looking at the Driggs sizing chart, thigh is the same compared to my size in Walts (34). Difference is the 1" in the leg opening, the 1.5" in the rise, and 1" in the inseam. All less/smaller than Walts.

Well, I ordered a pair in the olive, so I'll find out how they fit me.

Epaulet lambswool cardigan:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.