1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Crockett and Jones.
    [​IMG]

2. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Some of the FF trousers. I love me some wild pants. And something else but it's arriving soon. ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Well-Known Member

Looks great. I like how you've highlighted the texture of the Walts.
    I'll chime in here, if that's OK, and mention that there's an Adobe PS app for the iPhone. I've used that and snapseed to (over) process my iPhone photos. :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. Don L

Don L Well-Known Member

That shot was using Camera+ but I also use Snapspeed....

5. about11oclock

about11oclock Well-Known Member

The Monitaly spring zip up jacket in plaid, if anyone remembers about 2 years back. It even hit 50 but I was sooooo broke at the time and I haven't seen it since.

6. mattp

mattp Well-Known Member

Hey, guys. All this sunny LA talk reminded me I had some snowy Brooklyn shots to put up. These are from an engagement shoot with my now-wife taken last winter in the Brooklyn Navy Yard.

Blackwatch heirloom cardigan
    Blue point collar oxford
    Carmina Steinbecks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  7. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Well-Known Member

Biggest regret, that's a good one...probably for me it's the Alden suede LWBs (sand and snuff) on the Leydon last. I first saw them before I knew how much I liked that last, and now that I have some cash to buy them of course they're never to be seen again :(

8. stevent

stevent Well-Known Member

That cardigan is fire! Regret that one and all those shell Aldens that I thought were too much when they came out

9. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Well-Known Member

Cigar Brixtons. Saw the email as I was leaving for work, thought I'd grab them once I got there, and by the time I got to the office, my size was gone. At the rate Alden is going, those will probably never be available again.

:violin:

10. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Those Alden LWB in sand suede were my first Epaulet purchase and those shoes get plenty of wear time from me. The leydon last is the absolute best fitting for me.

11. CaliforniaSon

CaliforniaSon Well-Known Member

greencast denim from the FF shirts. was lurking right when they went up, stared at it for 3 hours and decided to sleep on it. gone when i woke up... got a gauzy tartan after the fact but it was only a consolation

12. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Well-Known Member

Awesome...I love the BNY, both of my gradfathers worked there for periods on and off from the mid 30's up until it was shut down in the 60's I believe...rock on!

13. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Mattp: great pics!

14. jimney

jimney Well-Known Member

Man, that cardigan is great. It must have come out before I was buyin Epaulet. I like the engagement photos. I am going to be doing some myself soon and I need to find some good scenery like that.

15. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Well-Known Member

Man that charcoal polo is nice, I really want to stock my closet full of luchinos...

16. neutrino

neutrino Well-Known Member

Thanks, Mike!

Additional question I forgot to ask. I'm some between Epaulet medium and large (medium shirts fit a bit snug), I wear a large Eisenhower and my optimal Caine size is probably 39. With that in mind, and if I'm going to layer a stark underneath, should I be aiming for size 38 in the snorkel parka? (36 is recommended for a true medium)

Also, unrelated: any news on the shirts MTO program?

17. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  18. macjedi

macjedi Well-Known Member

I don't know if this has already been expressed, but I'd love to see a long-sleeve version of these sometime down the road. I saw these at the SM opening and I have to say they're probably the nicest polos I've ever seen!

1 person likes this.
  19. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

I picked this up from Rob, and boy the hand is GREAT. It's the baby camel hair jacket. Rob is top class. He also hooked up a necktie, which will get rocked tomorrow!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.