1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. tricky

tricky Well-Known Member

I love that feeling.

Stoked I'll be in NYC next Saturday afternoon for my inaugural visit to the store and likely fall into bankruptcy.

2. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

I just got one for and the only thing I have on pre-order are a pair of rivet chinos. You could probably go to your account on their website and see what's shipped...if you wanted to that this.

3. mrjester

mrjester Well-Known Member

I have some EP irish linen that I've cuffed. Looks good. For some reason my feet look ridiculously small.. I'm an 11.5US. The pants have a 7.5" opening if I recall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  4. nathanl

nathanl Well-Known Member

For those who have done MTO Southwick jackets, did you get a shipping notification? I thought I remember reading that those are shipped straight from Southwick, but I could be confused...

5. neutrino

neutrino Well-Known Member

Thanks to the guy who saved me $50 by snagging the glencot house in medium [​IMG]

6. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Well-Known Member

A little Orchard Street fit shot action (pre-rain)

[​IMG]

Southwick Cotton/Cashmere MTO suit
    Epaulet Navy Label White OCBD
    Ancient Epaulet tie
    Carmina Snuff Suede Salinger

And thought i'd share a closeup (albeit, somewhat shitty) shot of the Salingers.

[​IMG]

These are from the first delivery last Spring.

2 people like this.
  7. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Well-Known Member

That's probably it then...I special ordered a pair of caramel duck rivets a few weeks ago, so they probably got a big shipment in. Makes sense too because I think my other orders are all too recent to be shipped already.

8. neutrino

neutrino Well-Known Member

I have a blue pinpoint spread collar shirt from last year. It has a white band on the inside of the collar. I love the shirt but it's really beefy. Are there any lighter weight blue shirts in stock now?
    Also, would love to see more solid color shirts...

9. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Well-Known Member

Actually, we have quite a few:

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Point Collar Shirt Purple Micro Gingham - $130

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Point Collar Blue Pinpoint Oxford - $130

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Point Collar Royal Oxford - $130 Only a couple of units in medium left, however.

And my personal favorite, but a little heavier than the pinpoint Oxford:

[​IMG]
    Epaulet Point Collar Blue University Stripe Oxford - $140

10. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Well-Known Member

Just from getting two jackets in the last couple months, my experience was yes, shipped from Southwick, no tracking, just showing up. Kind of a great surprise in these days of UPS/Fedex/guaranteed delivery dates. I'm waiting on a UK sanded khaki jacket right now.

11. nathanl

nathanl Well-Known Member

Awe

Thanks for clarifying that! Roughly how long after ordering did you get them?

12. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Camo walts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

RE: cuffing on linen. I have 2" cuff on this one, kinda hard to see from this old picture though.
    [​IMG]

14. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Well-Known Member

Any restocks coming on the grey and chocolate ripstops?

15. pekingman

pekingman Well-Known Member

Great - many thanks for the input. I'll get those lime linen pants to my tailor in the next few days and try to upload a picture of them later in all their cufflicious glory.

16. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Well-Known Member

A little dark, but you can see I was voted Prom Queen at this year's 8th Grade Prom...my date (my wife) was over the moon about it. I put it off to not so much my handsome charisma, but the LBM Jacket and Seersucker shirt from Epaulet. Thanks guys!
    [​IMG]
    The 18th Avenue Moose Lodge will never be the same!
    [​IMG]

17. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Funny...I special ordered Caramel Duck rivets as well. I ordered my first Rivet chinos at the last FF and I really like the fit. Looking forward to getting these.

18. ElDave

ElDave Well-Known Member

I apologize if this has been answered recently, but for those of us with more junk in the proverbial trunk, is it possible to order current Walt styles in Rudy fit?

19. saysomething

saysomething Well-Known Member

Had my 10oz and Duck Canvas Walts delivered the other day, and I'm very impressed with the fabric and construction quality. Oh and the time from order to delivery was more than reasonable for an international order - thank you folks at Epaulet!

I would like to cuff the pants but not sure if I should go with a single or double....I'd have to go with a narrow cuff, as I'm only 5'6" with short legs to boot...maybe no cuff at all?What do the shorter Walt wearing guys do? Share pics if you got 'em.

Thanks, D

20. ahjota

ahjota Well-Known Member

Just received the navy tonal madras shirt in a Small. Is it just me or has the fit been tweaked? I am using, for comparison, the last shirt I bought from Epaulet's mainline -- the small buffalo check flannel shirt from several years ago that came out of one of the StyleForum polls.

I know the details have changed a tiny bit, but this shirt really does feel a little more relaxed (in a good way) than the flannel. Part of me is thinking its the difference in fabric weights, but I wanted to hear from you guys.

Love the shirt, by the way. :)