1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Well-Known Member

Since those new $110 shirt cloths were ordered in bulk, any chance we could get those MTO? I'd easily pick up 2 or 3 of those :)

2. trig

trig Well-Known Member

Got my ff rivet today. They feel amazinggg but not so sure how much I'll wear them/ pull them off. Just feels a little too old man-y for me. If anyone wants them for cost pm me.

Wool charcoal glenplaid 34. excuse the phone pic.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  3. hanoiboy

hanoiboy Well-Known Member

Any plans on different colors of rivet duck chinos?

4. haiglarsen

haiglarsen Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed that 35's will happen someday.

5. wsumarine

wsumarine Well-Known Member

These shirts are rad. Can we get any of these as MTOs? Please...

6. thecool85

thecool85 Well-Known Member

A black denim shirt would be pretty fantastic. Though with the black denim, I'd definitely prefer either a smoke resin button as opposed to the tortoise resin. While the tortoise works great with the blue, I think it would look a bit off with the black denim.

Also, I'm a big fan of the pockets used on the denim work shirt:

[​IMG]

I've always preferred these kinds of pockets over the flap pockets. The point collar is a nice change of pace as well.

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

You can always special order those with us via email, no problem at all. We don't have much demand for it (we only sell one or two when we do factory finds), so I don't anticipate stocking it in the near future. But we can certainly make it for you. Same goes for 37- 40 and 28-29.
    Not at the moment, but the 5-pocket duck jeans will all be stone-washed, so they'll have a different distressed color than the standard chinos. And of course we'll have the Cone Mills selvedge chino here soon, which is freaking awesome. Those are going to be beast!
    Oh no no no - give them a chance before your flip them! That fabric is incredible! Try it with a navy blazer, white shirt, and brown shoes, and you will look like the prince of the Player's Ball. Seriously - prince of wales check slim trousers are really cool. They just need to be worn very mod, and you'll get past the old-man connection.
    Absolutely, it would have smoke buttons all the way. I like how you think! I'm going to try and get that rolling for next month. Actually, I was also taken with how nice this shape (point collar, button through dual chest pockets) looks. We'll try to do a few denim colors in it. I'm really keen to hear everyone's feedback when they get the shirts.

8. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Well-Known Member

I actually hate the flap pockets. Means I can't wear them for work.

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

Navy Double Rider Jacket Preview

My apologies for the tease on this - as this jacket won't actually arrive until mid-October. But I have to show you guys this pictures, as this might officially be the best jacket ever made. My god, it's so freaking beautiful in person.

One note - the sample is a large and Dylan would take a medium on it, so it looks a little bigger in the body than it should be. It will be scaled like our shirts and have a slim, rock-and-roll-as-hell fit. The jacket's actually my size, so I'll have the dudes shoot a fit pic on me shortly so you can see the real shape.

The leather is a perfect navy shade. It feels like they tanned it in the land of milk and honey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for you traditional guys - yes, it will come in Black too!

Last edited: May 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Liberty of London shirt today...sorry for no close up pics :(

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Well-Known Member

12. mrjester

mrjester Well-Known Member

Would love an outdoor picture of that. I have no plans to own something like that but a better picture may convince me.

13. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Well-Known Member

Don't have any work issues but the pocket sort of kills it for me, too--it just looks oversize & out of balance. Price is killer though-props for that.

I love the point collar/double button through pockets on the denim shirt. Would love to see that in the chambray

Or, as others have mentioned, having that fabric for MTO would be rad. Would gladly pay for the option to customize a bit.

14. Spandexter

Spandexter Well-Known Member

Walts in 31? AWESOME!!

1 person likes this.
  15. steve2318

steve2318 Well-Known Member

Can the Dove Grey Hopsack be ordered in a Rudy for the upcoming May 27th order??

16. tropics

tropics Well-Known Member

+1 - I picked up the same pair and I love them, can't wait to get them back from the tailor. As I hoped earlier when they came online they will look seriously gangsta with colour #8 boots.

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  17. tropics

tropics Well-Known Member

pre-tailor money shot

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  18. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

Awesome. Awesome to the max.

19. Don L

Don L Well-Known Member

Am I the only vest guy that would love to see some linen vests in some of the awesome colors out now?

2 people like this.
  20. tricky

tricky Well-Known Member

100% agree!

Nope you're not the only one. That could be cool. I'm a big fan of vests.