1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Rivet Chinos For Sale Size 31

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by PorterInjax, May 22, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorterInjax

PorterInjax Well-Known Member

Four Three ONE pair of Rivet Chinos for sale. Three are waist size 31 and one size 32. Price for each is $70. Shipping USPS Priority is included at this price as are paypal fees. Shipping to U.S. only
    Thanks

Next, a pair of khaki Rivet Chinos with the old metal rivets. These have been worn about a dozen times. Machine wash cold and laid flat to dry. Tag size is 31. My measurements are W 16" Inseam 32"
    [​IMG]

Green khaki color. Don't remember what Epaulet called this color but these are a great lightweight pair of pants. Perfect for summer. SOLD
    These also have the metal rivets. Worn about a dozen times, machine washed cold and laid flat to dry. Tag size is 31. My measurements are W 16" Inseam 33"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last pair...These area also a green pair of rivet chinos but a little bit heavier than the other pair. These also have the metal rivets. Worn about a dozen times, machine washed cold and laid flat to dry. Tag size is 31. My measurements are W 16" Inseam 32.5 SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  2. Dodo

Dodo Well-Known Member

hi, the hkaki chinos are heavy weight or for summer wear? thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.