1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Heirloom Shawl Cardigan in Ecru Nep - Size 44

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by konadog, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. konadog

konadog Well-Known Member

Excellent condition (worn two or three times) Epaulet Heirloom Shawl Cardigan in Size 44. LOVE this sweater, but I've determined it's just a tad too large for me. I typically wear a size 42 jacket and prefer a slim fit. As you can tell from the pictures, the size 44 works for me, but it's just not my personal go-to fit.

For measurements check here - http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...heirloom-handknit-sweaters-fall-2015-preorder

$175 >> $155 shipped conus OR trade for 40 or 42

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  2. joshr3935

joshr3935 Well-Known Member

3. konadog

still looking to sell this to get something more in my size. just lowered price. come take it off my hands on the dawn of the weather cooling.

4. konadog

just lowered price again. come take this wonderful sweater off my hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.