1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Dark Mocha Barberis Flannel Walt Trousers 33

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by xander_horst, Oct 18, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xander_horst

xander_horst Well-Known Member

100% wool, made in the USA. From the "Ends for Friends" event. Unfinished hem. As always, my photos aren't great. I think the actual color is between the first and last photo - a rich warm saturated brown color. Very nice.

Measurements, with garment laid flat:
    17 inches across waist
    12.25 inches across thigh
    8 inches across hem
    12.5 inch rise
    37.5 inch inseam

The price above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside that boundary, let me know and I'll get you a modified quote.

As an added bonus, feel free to request a Needles AW15 Lookbook with your purchase. I have an extra one and I'll pass it along to the first buyer who would like it.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. avsmusic1

avsmusic1 Well-Known Member

Are you interested in any trades?

3. razl

razl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.