1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Cotton/Linen Rivet Chino's 37 (fits like a 35/36)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Duke Silver, Jun 7, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Well-Known Member

Another item that is sadly too tight on me now. I believe these were from the first round of RC Factory Finds. Fabric is a cotton/linen blend (can't remember the percentages of each) in a stone shade (can't remember what it was called) that I would describe as being a bit lighter than what you'd expect from a natural linen trouser, but definitely has enough contrast to wear w/ a white shirt (what I usually paired them with).

The waist on these is marked as a 37, but I had them taken in so it's 17.5" across when the pants are laid flat. For reference, these fit me well when a 35 Rudy was comfortable on me. This is the older model w/ the curtained waistband so there is the ability to let them out or take them in. 31" inseam w/ about 2" at the hem that could be let out.

2. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.