1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Carmina MTO Chocolate Calf/Chocolate Suede Balmoral Boots - 9.5UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by CHRK33, Mar 21, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHRK33

CHRK33 Well-Known Member

For Sale are my lightly used Epaulet Carmina MTO Chocolate Calf/Chocolate Suede balmoral boots. I wore them 3 times and they just haven't gotten enough wear to justify my keeping them. Details are as follows:

Chocolate Calf/Chocolate Suede Balmoral Boots
    Forest Last
    Epaulet Purple Calf lining
    Double leather sole
    Flat welt
    Size 9.5UK

These boots retail for $695. Selling them for $450 with Carmina shoe trees, box and Carmina bags. Just like I received them from Epaulet. Free U.S. shipping. Willing to ship internationally at cost.

These are fantastic boots and I hope they find a happy home. Please PM if you have any questions. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  2. clee1982

clee1982 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.