1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Enzo Bonafe Cognac Cordovan UK 8.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by acdthegr81, Aug 26, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acdthegr81

acdthegr81 Member

ENZO BONAFÉ COGNAC CORDOVAN WINGTIP - $400
    "A classic Wingtip from Enzo Bonafé in genuine Horween Dark Cognac Cordovan. Style reference 1968. 946 last (fits similar to Carmina Rain last - general recommendation is to wear your Carmina Rain size). Single leather sole. Hand welted in Bologna, Italy."

I purchased these shoes within the last 6 months from Skoaktie and wore them twice. Unfortunately I have really bad plantar fascitis and a pretty wide forefoot, so these don't work. Bought for $800+ so there's a great opportunity to get an exotic shell cordovan shoe in with virtually no wear for 50+% off.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. curtisk

curtisk Active Member

great looking shoes. are shoe trees included, too?

3. acdthegr81

acdthegr81 Member

Yes, with each pair I'll throw in the skoaktie trees for no extra charge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.