• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Entourage

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where I can download the last two episodes?
thanks.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With Jamie Lynn Siegler on the show, I hope they bring in Pauley Walnuts and Uncle Junior as well.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wish I had a gf that would buy me a Porsche for my birthday and then take me shopping for clothes.
inlove.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Good episode. Some plot threads moving forward, some foreseen, at least one unforeseen. How long until the, "No one wants to play with me," from Vince ends up with him taking off, and ******* his career again? Or does the individual lives of the rest of the crew all go to ****, and the last episode this season is the crew riding off, all single men, again?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Good episode. Some plot threads moving forward, some foreseen, at least one unforeseen. How long until the, "No one wants to play with me," from Vince ends up with him taking off, and ******* his career again? Or does the individual lives of the rest of the crew all go to ****, and the last episode this season is the crew riding off, all single men, again?
Only interesting plot right now is Kline & Ari (Lloyd's potential rise also). The whole "Vince taking off thing" would be a ******* waste of time, they've already done that.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The girl who played the office mistress could act better than 90% of the people on the show.

The next episode looks better.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Only interesting plot right now is Kline & Ari (Lloyd's potential rise also). The whole "Vince taking off thing" would be a ******* waste of time, they've already done that.

Originally Posted by suited
The girl who played the office mistress could act better than 90% of the people on the show.

The next episode looks better.

These threads have the most potential to get interesting IMO. I can see Ari's marriage somehow getting messed up over this, and I can see the mistress blackmailing the firm. I'm not sure where they're going with Lloyd, as the paradigm just won't be the same if he's not Ari's assistant. Maybe he goes to work as a partner with E?

DDSJohnny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
These threads have the most potential to get interesting IMO. I can see Ari's marriage somehow getting messed up over this, and I can see the mistress blackmailing the firm. I'm not sure where they're going with Lloyd, as the paradigm just won't be the same if he's not Ari's assistant. Maybe he goes to work as a partner with E?

i could see lloyd taking over the tv division as someone mentioned earlier in the thread.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This show was so ******* bad last season that I can't believe any of you keep watching it. I started to watch the first episode this season and just quit. Teh stupidness defeated me. There isn't a single appealing character on this show.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Were they at a Brooks Brothers? Turtle's jacket and shirts fit HORRIBLY. Andrew's office mistress is Autumn Reeser.
autumn-reeser-01.jpg

Blog Marley

Reaction score
I thought it was Ralph Lauren, but could be wrong.

This show fell of horribly. It's still my favorite on TV, they should either go back to Mark Wahlberg as inspiration or replace Doug Ellin.

I can't wait for Californication, IMO its a vastly superior show.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
What's with this 12 year old boy Eric is getting with?

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eric's GF looks like a goblin. There's a dwarf thing about her. And what a crap actress. Horrible.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
This show was so ******* bad last season that I can't believe any of you keep watching it. I started to watch the first episode this season and just quit. Teh stupidness defeated me. There isn't a single appealing character on this show.
Pretty much why I bailed out after season 3. Although, if Autum is on the show I might have to start watching again. She's hawt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads