1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by robin, Dec 14, 2012.

1. fishbones

fishbones Well-Known Member

If anyone knows of any U.S. Or Japanese retailers that are selling those blue/green/white floral cropped pants, let me know!
    Nevermind, found a place; going to be priority kop.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  2. booke3c

booke3c Member

Could you please let me know where I can get the trousers? ( Floral cropped pants)
    Thank you!!!:)

3. booke3c

booke3c Member

Could you please let me know where I can get the trousers? ( Floral cropped pants)

4. booke3c

booke3c Member

5. Knight

Knight Well-Known Member

Good choice! I got the Khaki cotton pique Bedford from Drinkwaters and love it!!!

I received the Paisely Ghurka shorts and the navy broken twill fatigue shorts [Ghurka's were a customer order]. Both are simply stunning! If you're after a printed short without the rampant vibrance of bright colours this season, i highly recommend the ghurkas in paisely - i kinda wished they made a ghurka pant in this same fabric and print TBH.

6. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

7. Phil McCrackin

Phil McCrackin Well-Known Member

not much doing in winter range ..
    and what's with the daft skirt look ..

8. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Well-Known Member

3 people like this.
  9. ceoceo

ceoceo Well-Known Member

So I am about to try the shirting for the first time.. Is it normal that EG shirts seem to have narrow shoulder compare to other measurements? If S has right chest size, and M has right shoulder size, which one should I opt for? Thanks!

10. ekimneems

ekimneems Well-Known Member

I would go for the Medium. EG can look great with a little more relaxed fit. At least with a Medium you can also have the shirt slimmed. I haven't noticed any particular issue with the shoulders, but then again EG sizing can kind of be all over the place from season to season in my experience.

11. nakedundermyclothes

nakedundermyclothes Well-Known Member

how do the bedfords fit this season, still need to size up?

12. Drinkwaters

In honor of Memorial Day we will be offering our SS13 EG selections ( see our pictures in this thread ) for 30% off. This promotion will end at the end of the day on Saturday, May 25th. The only exclusion is the Blue Chambray Workshirts. Shipping is not included and all sales are final. We wish we had the time to post what we have available but you can reach us by either sending a PM Drink8648 or CSCoHammers7, emailing gary@drinkwaterscambridge.com or sreyes@drinkwaterscambridge.com calling 617-547-2067. We would prefer not to accept Paypal during the promotion.

13. Drinkwaters

Please see our pictures in this thread of what our selections are before contacting us. Thanks!

14. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Well-Known Member

15. 100 yrs

100 yrs Well-Known Member

steven alan has a couple of pieces on sale for memorial day. just picked up the navy pique cotton bedford. usually wear a 38 jacket and went with a medium, i hope it fits

16. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Well-Known Member

I wear a 38R as well and I'm a medium in this season's Bedford. You should be fine! A navy Bedford is a great staple, you should get plenty of use out of it :)

17. Ken P

Ken P Well-Known Member

Actually really good deals here. Signup for their newsletter and get another 15% off. Hopping on the navy bedford myself

18. chestercopperpot

chestercopperpot Well-Known Member

i have a feeling with Steven Alan's dreadful inventory management one or none of us are going to get our navy bedfords.

:(

19. xander_horst

xander_horst Well-Known Member

Indigo and Cotton has some for sale as well. Don't remember pricing but every purchase with them has been a good experience.

20. Yardsale

Yardsale Well-Known Member

Picked up size 28 pants...holy crap they are slim! Kinda hard to believe given how generously cut the Andover jacket is