1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Engineered Garments Medium Charcoal Bedford (FW11)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by CSCoHammers7, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I picked up this season's Homespun Jersey Bedford in a lighter grey color which fits in my wardrobe a bit better, so I'm looking to part ways with this piece to get some other FW essentials in rotation. It's the same exact jacket as pictured here:

[​IMG]

I had the sleeves shortened a bit because they were super long, in my opinion, for a medium. Your tailor should be able to drop them if you need them a little longer. Otherwise, the condition is "like-new", as I probably only wore it about a dozen times.

As far as trades go, I'm open to EG in S for shirts, M for outerwear, and 32 for bottoms. I'll consider anything else (that's practical for F/W) around those sizes and 41(or whatever converts to it depending on brand) in footwear as well. The worst I can say is no!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.