1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

ENGINEERED GARMENTS, HEAD PORTER PLUS, HELLER'S CAFE, WAREHOUSE, DANA LEE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by grooveholmes, Apr 6, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grooveholmes

grooveholmes Well-Known Member

Feel free to PM me w/ reasonable offers or questions. As a caveat, lowball offers will be ignored. Shipping in the continental US: FREE (Easily a $10 value). I ship via USPS Priority Mail w/ tracking to ensure peace of mind. Insurance can be added, but at cost to buyer. Here's the quick list of items I have for sale-- scroll for measurements and details.

1) Head Porter Plus Varsity Jacket. Tagged XL, but fits L (see measurements). $425 (Retail: $900+)
    2) Engineered Garments Wool Camo Bedford Jacket, Navy, size M. $325 (Retail: $500+) SOLD
    3) Kapital Indigo Egyptian Twill M-65 Jacket, size 4 (M/L). $350 (Retail: $861) SOLD
    4) Engineered Garments Lafayette Wool Navy/Black Stripe Pants, Size S (32/33) $245 (Retail: $384)
    5) Warehouse Peanuts/Snoopy T-Shirt, Navy, size M (fits S). $40 (Retail: $60)
    6) Dana Lee Pocket Tee, Yellow, size S. $40 (Retail: $55)

1) Head Porter Plus Varsity Jacket. Retailed for $900+. Slick jacket constructed with a wool blend shell, featuring a full stud placket, contrasting leather sleeves and leather-trimmed welt pockets.

90% Wool / 10% Nylon Blend

P2P: 22.5
    Back: 26
    Shoulder: 18.5
    Sleeve (shoulder-to-cuff): 26.5
    P2Cuff: 21.5

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2) Bedford jacket in a tonal navy and grey patterned camouflage, made w/ 94% custom Woolrich wool and 6% nylon. SOLD

P2P: 21
    Shoulder: 18.5
    Length: 27.5
    P2Cuff: 18.75

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Kapital Indigo Egyptian Twill M-65 Jacket. Worn sparingly and is in excellent condition. I love this jacket, but I've not had many occasions to wear it b/c I have too many jackets in the rotation. Google this jacket for more info and pics. It's a work of art. SOLD

P2P: 21.5
    Shoulder: 19.5
    Length: 30.5
    P2Cuff: 19.75

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Heller's Cafe by Warehouse x J.Crew Lion Pant Mastered. Memphis cotton. From Larry McKaughan's personal archive and designed by Warehouse, these are based on a pair of 1920s blues from the now-defunct workwear label Lion brand. Finished with details typical of WWI-era U.S. Army pants, these sport single-needle stitching, two back pockets and a hand-finished master wash.

Waist: 16.5
    Inseam: 32.25
    Leg Opening: 8.5

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4) EG Wool Stripe Lafayette Pants. Excellent condition, like brand new with absolutely no piling or signs of wear. From the FW13 collection. Ordered these directly from Nepenthes for $384. Work exactly 2 times and packed away-- just couldn't fit into them as well as I'd have liked.

Waist: 16.75 (drawstring)
    Inseam: 30
    Leg Opening: 6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5) Warehouse Peanuts Tee. Great tee, but I sized incorrectly, since it fits small.

P2P: 19.25
    Shoulder: 17.5
    Length: 23.5

[​IMG]

6) Dana Lee Yellow Pocket Tee.

P2P: 20.5
    Shoulder: 17
    Length: 25.75

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
Thread Status: