• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 14

mbaum

Reaction score
Anyone have info/pricing on this belted shawl robe jacket? Think i also saw one in a grey tweed wool in the look book as well, not sure. Looks very rare/cozy.

I cannot believe it is mid-July and we are talking winter stuff ... That shawl collar cardigan is the early stand-out piece for me. Gary, so I call you to pre-order? Do you have info on sizing/ measurements?

What are the pants - Fatigues? and what is he wearing underneath? looks like some sort of tattersall and maybe an aviator or something with the blip of leather at the collar?

Secretly, I really want this tweed jumpsuit as it would look awesome when I play with my old cars. My friends would submit me to the loony bin ... I love it!

Lastly, I find this very, very cool. What is the middle piece? A duster? Sadly, I doubt I will be able to pull it off. @Lorcan7 , @penanceroyaltea , @Knight , I think you guys though can.

Mike

Knight

Reaction score
@mike that lovely piece is called the combi-vest and when flipped upside down can be worn the other way. I probably will get it. You know me too well mate.

I too will be placing an order soon (Gary) heads up :)

Also FYI

http://engineeredgarments.jp/?eid=622

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
CPO In brown with patches looks lovely ..
What I've seen so far looks a strong season from EG ..
:slayer:

catchh

Reaction score
Loving some of the colour and fabric options so far!

Last edited:

mbaum

Reaction score
Just when I thought that the flower prints cannot get any louder, along comes this ... which I love.

Need to warm up to the jackets yet ...

Mike

Last edited:

Sieglinde

Reaction score
^ Look at the post by Knight.

Those Bedford jackets look great.

Too bad there are no bakers this season, really wanted one in wool.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JRS1979

Reaction score
The patches really suck, and have saved me a lot of money in the coming months!

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The patches are great, you're crazy. Hopefully they do the bedford in serge wool, not really digging the twill because it ages faster...

HelloFello

Reaction score
Patches are awesome, which is what makes eg cool, if not, it'd just look like something of a hand me down from q great great grandpa lol. Eg's fw stuff is always just a updated modern version of traditional stuff.

MooseRooster

Reaction score
So, seems like a suit in the brown homespun fabric may have to be acquired. Anyone worn the ghurka pant before? How is the fit compared to the cinch pant? (Only EG pants I own).

Also wondering if there will be a pant to match that corduroy andover...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads