1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Engineered Garments FW 14

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Beedub

Beedub Well-Known Member

Yes, took them off my brushed cotton herringbone Bedford. Was a bit of a nightmare as there's a lot of stitching but came off fairly easily.

2. AlexanderTG

AlexanderTG Well-Known Member

Aaand the patches debate resumes. :)

Good on you, @Beedub. Was wondering if it would leave any traces. I kept mine on my HB Bedford and just shortened the sleeves at the shoulder. Cost more than I'd have liked but it looks right at least.

3. Beedub

Beedub Well-Known Member

You can still see where the patches were on mine but I've only worn it once since I took them off and I think it'll settle down with a dry clean/ more wear.

4. Lewis26

Lewis26 Member

5. bry2000

bry2000 Well-Known Member

6. Lewis26

Lewis26 Member

Ideally I'd be after a 40/42 jacket, with 36/38 trousers, but will accommodate other sizes as these are so rare and I have a tailor that can do wonders should I need them altered to fit a bit better

7. Oasis

Oasis Well-Known Member

Anyone got the Brown homespun bedford in Large they're looking to offload?

8. Blackestrainbow

Blackestrainbow New Member

Has anyone actually bought an EG jacket from Ippudo in NY?

9. Lewis26

Lewis26 Member

It's the brown homespun norfolk jacket that I'm really really after, if anyone has one or knows where I could get one I would be eternally grateful!!

10. ultronwar

ultronwar Active Member

Long shot but does anyone know where I can get the reversible navy floral coat in an L or maybe an XL? been dying for it!

11. Lewis26

Lewis26 Member

I feel your pain! I've been dying for the brown homespun Norfolk jacket for so long, I often search ebay and here so many times a day in the hope that one might appear, still waiting!

12. ultronwar

ultronwar Active Member

Aha every single day I do the rounds of all auction sites hoping to find one! Not found one in any size yet let alone mine and i have been checking daily for about 4 months now!

13. Lewis26

Lewis26 Member

Yeah same I've been searching since the beginning of March and haven't found a single one anywhere! It's a nightmare! Hopefully we can both find what we're after one day haha!

14. Lewis26

Lewis26 Member

I'd just like to make it clear as I didn't before, I would preferably like the brown homespun norfolk jacket in a size Medium or large if at all possible?

15. Shirts Anderson

Shirts Anderson Well-Known Member

If anyone has the red plaid workshirt from fw14 in a size L and wants to get rid of it, hit me up! Or if you are on the fence about keeping it, hit me up! Or even if you really like it but might like some cash in your pocket a little more, seriously, hit me up!

16. jajordan378

jajordan378 Well-Known Member

Do you have a link or photo of this one?

17. Shirts Anderson

Shirts Anderson Well-Known Member

Yes, its the one in the back of this pic from NNY's site:

[​IMG]