1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by shoreman1782, May 17, 2013.

1. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Well-Known Member

We have one Bedford / Navy Uniform Serge Size Large. Come and get it! 617-547-2067

2. canstyleace

canstyleace Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  3. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

Nepenthes NYC had this in a size small when I checked in on some stock a little over a week ago so if you are a small give them a shout. It was 50% retail.

If this was unhemmed you would have had a buyer :(

1 person likes this.
  4. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

So after giving this season's Shawl Sweater Knit Shawl Jacket a try and not being totally sure, I returned it. It was a great piece, but I was looking to fill a void over the Boucle version of the knit from FW12 that I missed out on due to limited non-Japanese stockists release. Having not checked out ebay in almost 2 years, I randomly gave EG a search and low and behold I came across the black FW12 version from a UK seller who it listed with a low BIN, but with a lower seller feeback rating. I decided to give it a whirl and it arrived yesterday as described, excellent condition. Super excited about this piece. Just needs a dry clean and I'll get to wear it a little bit before spring. Pics of the piece below for anyone who cares. For anyone interested in this version, I believe there is one or two listed on ebay right now, I think one in large, can't recall the other one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, for anyone who is a size small and was looking for a decent price on the FW11 snowflake version, here is a link you may be interested in: http://www.dope-factory.com/er-shawl-c-knit-jkt-63521.html

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    6 people like this.
  5. catchh

catchh Well-Known Member

Yeah, your the 3rd person already that said this. Sorry about that.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  6. about11oclock

about11oclock Well-Known Member

I'll be the 4th then.

1 person likes this.
  7. catchh

catchh Well-Known Member

:rotflmao:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  8. canstyleace

9. landaup

landaup Member

I heard the Matt pant runs quite small and that I should size it up. Do you know if I should do the same with the Irving pant? There's one available but it's a 32 and I'm usually a 30-31. Not sure if it'll fit.

Cheers.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  10. dixonmanor

dixonmanor Well-Known Member

I found the Matt pant to run slim, but still TTS. I'm a 34/M in all of EG's pants (except the workaday cords, in which I'm a 36), and the Matt pant in 34 fit great.

11. dogmoney

dogmoney Well-Known Member

Irving runs tts imo :)

12. landaup

landaup Member

13. Shingles

Shingles Well-Known Member

Thanks a ton pal.
    I tried to order it right away through their webstore last night and it says something about no shipping options available to my location.
    So I sent them an email through their contact form. Thing is I did just that about a week ago because I read here that they apparently had these jackets in store and not on their website, and I still haven't got a reply from them. Also tweeted them but still no reply. I've even checked my spam folder, no replies. This sucks, but thanks for posting it to me.

14. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Well-Known Member

Heads Up

Our FW 13 inventory has now been reduced another 10%.

15. agvs

agvs Well-Known Member

I own the serge wool Irving in 32. I normally wear a 31 or 32 in most pants so I'd say they run TTS (although I have no other EG pants to compare).

16. canstyleace

their website apparently has that bug in place intentionally due to them not selling eg online, if you try to check out most other brands shipping estimate goes smooth and you can checkout, just not with eg in the cart

did you try calling the store?

if you're outside the us and need help to call them or proxy, just let me know

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  17. VJAYEYE

VJAYEYE Well-Known Member

Heads up before the sale thread goes up:
    Selling a porter terry jacket/blazer ss12 size medium in grey worn maybe twice. Great for spring and cool nights. Pm me if interested.

18. El QUaG

El QUaG Well-Known Member

Can anyone help identify the name of the pants shown below?
    Released in Olive and Navy.
    Labelled as Desert Pants on Aspecto, but the pocket type/placement is a little different from previous iterations.

Was this released in AW13?

Olive
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Navy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. catchh

catchh Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  20. gettoasty

gettoasty Well-Known Member

For FW hats, what does a M/L typically translate to size wise? I am a 7 1/4 in fitted ball caps (could probably use a smudge of room).

Anyone here have experience?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014