1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Engineered Garments Fall/Winter 07

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, May 31, 2007.

1. phooi

phooi Well-Known Member

does anyone know if the EG bedford in the herringbone is available in SF yet and for how much? I'm looking for either a small or xsmall. Thanks!

2. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Well-Known Member

does anyone know if the EG bedford in the herringbone is available in SF yet and for how much? I'm looking for either a small or xsmall. Thanks!
    Supposedly US stockists don't carry EG in XS [​IMG]

3. timpoblete

timpoblete Well-Known Member

The Aviator Jackets will only be available in US through the following:

Olive -
    Active Endeavors (Chicago)
    Ians (Seattle)

Black -
    Oliver Spencer (W. Village)

Khaki -
    No US stockists

4. Ott

Ott Well-Known Member

Has active endeavors carried EG in previous seasons?

5. timpoblete

Not to my knowledge.

6. dusty

dusty Well-Known Member

Has active endeavors carried EG in previous seasons?

Not that I've ever seen.

7. robin

robin Well-Known Member

It looks like Hejfina got in a shipment of EG and already have it up on their site.

I'm holding out for the shipment Ian will be getting though.

8. poly800rock

poly800rock Well-Known Member

It looks like Hejfina got in a shipment of EG and already have it up on their site.

I'm holding out for the shipment Ian will be getting though.

they have XS bedfords, but too bad that cord color is blah

9. robin

robin Well-Known Member

they have XS bedfords, but too bad that cord color is blah
    I agree on the blah. Maybe I just need to see it in person to better judge the color, but from all of the pictures I've seen it looks like a 70's puke green.

10. poly800rock

I agree on the blah. Maybe I just need to see it in person to better judge the color, but from all of the pictures I've seen it looks like a 70's puke green.

i really don't like cords anything

11. dusty

dusty Well-Known Member

They have the green field jacket though, and at a relatively-tame $460. Small is sold out, of course.

12. Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio

Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio Well-Known Member

The Aviator Jackets will only be available in US through the following:

Olive -
    Active Endeavors (Chicago)
    Ians (Seattle)

Black -
    Oliver Spencer (W. Village)

Khaki -
    No US stockists

Do you know what stock AE is getting? Seems strange.

13. poly800rock

does odin have their stock yet? might be up in NYC this weekend

14. timpoblete

does odin have their stock yet? might be up in NYC this weekend
    Odin has received their first shipment already. Don't remember exactly what they have (the guy only mentioned it briefly as I was ordering the Khaki Trench for $119!), but I'll tell you after I go there this weekend. Same goes for Active Endeavors. I wonder if they've been an EG stockist all this time, but haven't put it online? BTW, MAC has received their first shipment and I can tell you first hand that the fit of everything is getting better. The Bedford (cord, no wools yet) is tighter and slimmer, as Fok has noted already, shirt armholes are higher and the Chesterfield looks better in person than in the lookbook (3/4 black coat in the online collection). Vests are killer and I'll probably end up picking one up.

15. anothergreenworld

anothergreenworld Well-Known Member

Although Odin already has the field jacket and mountain parka, a represenative informed me that most of the jackets come in as the weather cools a bit (it's so humid and hot according to him). They are expecting alot more from their second and third shipments, the obvious among them as well as the Engineer's Jacket (I forgot to ask what material) and the MP Riding Coat.

By the way, August in Oakland/Berkeley received Classic shirts, the Binocular shirt, the Bedford in Olive, the Photographer's vest, the Mountain Parka, a Waist coat, and I forgot what else and what colors. I know that they have no work shirts and that what they received is almost all of what they'll carry from Engineered Garments. They are expecting the Norfolk in grey (she didn't know what material).

16. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

Ugh when is ODIN's 2nd/3rd shippment coming in? Going to NYC in early Sept, hope they get the Wool Norfolk by then.

17. steve796

steve796 Member

Does anyone know what Odin has left for Engineered Garments outerwear that's on sale?

18. minhi

minhi Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what Odin has left for Engineered Garments outerwear that's on sale?

i bought a bedford jacket there today, they also have a trench (in S i think) and the cord/shirt jacket (also s), some parkas too (in s and l sizes). it is a little hit and miss but if you're in the area the prices are pretty good, i think everything i looked at was less then $100. i paid $59 for my bedford jacket today.

19. robin

robin Well-Known Member

i think everything i looked at was less then $100. i paid $59 for my bedford jacket today.
    Killer deal. I'm experiencing many emotions after reading that as I can't take advantage of it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. fogg

fogg Well-Known Member

Oh man, I've wanted the mountain parka forever. Why can't I be in New York :/

Would anyone in New York be willing to pick up a parka in L and send it to me?