1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. NickPollica

NickPollica Well-Known Member

Thats no mistake. We offer down to size 42! But the way we think about it 46 = XS, 48 = S, 50 = M, etc.

2. clee1982

clee1982 Well-Known Member

42, got to be for Japanese market then?

3. ino68

ino68 Well-Known Member

Just go with MTM G. Inglese, they already make polos in cotton pique, and would likely be happy to oblige!

4. NickPollica

and womens. We started offering the collection unisex for this upcoming fall and now everything is available down to size XXXS.

As for other lupo polo options, I haven't seen it any where else in RTW but I know Luxire has done a heathly business in replicating our design for many other SF customers. Maybe try there?

5. Chaconne

Chaconne Well-Known Member

Thanks, Antonio. So if I wear 46 in other Eidos jackets I'd probably need the same in the Augosto to have the intended high-gorge look?

6. NickPollica

The lapel on the augusto is meant to be the same as the tenero so the gorge height is the same. The NMWA and Ciro both have lower gorges.