1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. 02///M3

02///M3 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if the UAB pant is the low-ish rise pant that is generally used with the Bloomingdales suits?

2. rnguy001

rnguy001 Well-Known Member

Awesome heads up my man. Got this today at Tyson's. Been on my radar for some time but at this price I'd be stupid not to grab this. Last one in my size too.

FYI - 54R tenero. I wear a 52R in Tipo, Balthazar, NMWA.

R

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. broklahoma

broklahoma New Member

Hi styleforum. I'm new here. For those of you that picked up the loafers from this season, how much stretching did you get? I got the brown strap loafers from Christian's website in 42, but it is pretty snug and I'm not sure weather to keep or not. For refrence I'm a 10D in Barrie last and a 43 in CP.

1 person likes this.
  4. NickPollica

NickPollica Well-Known Member

UAB is our standard trouser cut - it is what is sold at bloomingdales. I think calling it a low-ish rise is a mischaracterization of the silhouette. Its definitely mid rise by today's standards.

5. daddyblitz

daddyblitz Well-Known Member

Lucky you,ive been trying to find something that color in my size.

6. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Well-Known Member

Excited to add the Trapunto FJ to my wardrobe. Went with my usual size 48 as the standard FJ fits large on me and hoping it was the right call.

7. 02///M3

02///M3 Well-Known Member

Thanks, appreciate the response. I'm probably just used to high waisted pants.

8. davidazio

davidazio Well-Known Member

I found the following jacket on ebay at what seems to be a bargain, but I don't recognize the label and am dubious as to its authenticity. Can anyone offer some insight?

[​IMG]

9. FLW

FLW Well-Known Member

Old label before Antonio came on as the lead for the brand. It is an authentic Eidos product but, from everything I have seen, the construction quality and fabric choice improved significantly when he came on board.

1 person likes this.
  10. badsha

badsha Well-Known Member

@Antonio. I received Marcus Sport Shirt size 38 from Bloomies and Marcus Size 39 from Saks, both fit the same. Stanley Korshak Marcus should fit the same? Dress shirts are different sizing? You answered this before, but the sizing seems inconsistent.

11. pi34

pi34 Well-Known Member

Any word on ISAIA/Eidos Sample Sale for NYC? I know it's been in June in the past - was the C21 thing in March the one for this season?

12. NickPollica

Up to this point, the sport shirt fit has always varied because the shirts are garment washed each fabric shrinks a little differently. Its been an incredibly frustrating process trying to develop a consistent fit. Isaia has promised me that they will fix this for fall finally. Dress shirts are a different story because they don't come washed. They have always been consistent (slim but not skinny, long, undarted, exclusive fabrics from Grandi e Rubinelli, Canclini, Albini group, etc.)

13. badsha

badsha Well-Known Member

Thank you. So if the shirt does not say Marcus then usually it is a dress shirt. These are some of my favorite shirts and remind me of my bespoke shirts in terms of quality and fit. I especially love the lighter cotton Marcus shirts in check patterns, the material is amazing.

14. othertravel

othertravel Well-Known Member

Hey Nick,

Any chance you'll offer MTM at your Canadian locations?

15. Chas Knight

Chas Knight Well-Known Member

I have this suit in Tipo. It is amazing. I can show pics if youd like.

16. daddyblitz

daddyblitz Well-Known Member

Well,I learn my lesson not to machine wash my Lupos, although this is the first one this happens to anyone know if it can be fixed?
    [​IMG]

17. mossrockss

mossrockss Well-Known Member

Ouch. I machine wash mine. Usually do the gentle/handwash setting (and my washer is a front-loader, so there's no agitator). Never had an issue. Fixing would be tough and maybe not super permanent. That said, my white camicia polo has two tiny holes in the sleeve (no clue how they got there), and neither has gotten larger. On yours, it's not like the placket is going to move, and the holes are small enough not to be ultra noticeable, so just leaving it alone might be fine. Or you could put a small white iron-on patch underneath it barely overlapping the shape of the placket just to keep the fabric from unraveling any further.

1 person likes this.
  18. NickPollica

No MTM outside of Stockholm planned for the near future.

19. brp2

brp2 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the dumb question, but where's the MTM in Stockholm?

20. FLW

FLW Well-Known Member

Marcus Malmborg