1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. 02///M3

02///M3 Well-Known Member

They do, and it looks awesome, but it's also a Trapunto cut, so I think I'd run into the same fit issues. Thanks for the heads up though.

2. clee1982

clee1982 Well-Known Member

Don't know about Epaulet, but generally TTS, i.e 9.5D US = 8.5 UK, at least for the ones Bloomingdales carry

3. NickPollica

NickPollica Well-Known Member

. no. they're long enough to roll on me and I clock in just under 6'4"

4. badsha

badsha Well-Known Member

Thanks I will try size 10.

5. Goodman

Goodman Well-Known Member

Can anyone here comment on the comfort level of the wool/silk (spring/summer) suits/sport coats and if they travel well. I need to look "professional" and prefer not to be bathed in sweat and covered in wrinkles. Thanks.

6. NickPollica

what fabric are you looking at?

7. Irish

Irish Well-Known Member

Anyone happen to have the inseam measurement available for the 5-pocket pant sold by Bloomingdales?

8. Procrastination

Procrastination Active Member

I'm having a confusingly hard time buying Eidos inside the EU, can anyone help?

9. NickPollica

Trunk in London and Marcus Malmborg in Stockholm are your only options at this time outside of ecomm from nmwa, gentry, barney's, bloomingdales, saks, etc.

1 person likes this.
  10. hookem12387

hookem12387 Well-Known Member

Thanks, Antonio :slayer::slayer:

11. badsha

badsha Well-Known Member

@ Antonio does this jacket exist? I think I saw our at San Francisco bloomies.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. NickPollica

The glenplaid in the pic? Available as a suit from Trunkclothiers.com and as a jacket in store at bloomingdales.

13. gettoasty

gettoasty Well-Known Member

Just curious if the Eidos x Kimber loafers still available in 41 somewhere. The Unlined Strap Loafer,

14. daddyblitz

daddyblitz Well-Known Member

The green ones? I just returned a pair of size 41 uk7/us 8 to bloomies in Chicago.

15. gettoasty

Looking for brown pair, thanks!

16. ultramantaro

ultramantaro Well-Known Member

actually the 25$ off per 200 works online as well, though the selection online is pretty slim

17. King Calder

King Calder Well-Known Member

Anyone have pics or comments on the Eidos raincoat? Looking for a new raincoat and deciding between that and Norwegian Rain. Any input would be welcome. Thanks!

18. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

I noticed that these were still hanging around in a few sizes on Barneys Site, I jumped on the last size "large". I couldn't resist at the current sale price for a piece with fabric that looks off the hook. I take a 48 in the Field Jacket and I'm hoping that 1. size large = EU 50 and 2. that a size up to a 50 works in this cut. Based on some of the feedback in this thread, this version runs trim and that size up from the FJ size is in order. I should hopefully find out soon.

On another note, I feel like this SS16 season has been really great for the Eidos line. So many cool and interesting pieces. I picked up so many pieces over the last few months and all of them have been great.

19. NickPollica

You won't regret it.

EDIT: You won't regret either choice as I think about it. The NR coats are beautiful, highly functional garments. I love ours because I like the idea of a khaki raincoat as something every man should own and I'm proud of our take on it. The fabric (a 60/40 Japanese weather cloth with a peached finish) is soft to the touch but still performs well and our subtle nods to vintage military uniforms (internal waist cinch, mitred patch pockets) lend a sense of ruggedness to the silhouette that a classic Mac just doesn't have.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  20. gettoasty

What's the consensus on sizing the Belgian Loafers this season? Barneys lists size 9, which is equivalent to what?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016