1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

EG MTO slightly passed due date.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by benecios, Oct 17, 2006.

1. benecios

benecios Well-Known Member

If you have an EG MTO pair of shoes that have passed the due date,do you contact EG or just sit and wait?

2. thinman

thinman Well-Known Member

I contacted the RL store where I ordered them. They tell me my shoes are on the way from the UK. Of course, they also told me in mid-September that they would arrive near the end of September....

3. benecios

benecios Well-Known Member

I fired them an email today just to see when they are due,so I will wait for the reply.

4. tbabes

tbabes Well-Known Member

I have a pair of MTO that were ordered at the end of May, and am still waiting. Back in August I was told that they would be here in September....I bought them from a retailer though, and not directly from EG.

Brian