1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

EG Double Monk Westminsters 888 Last! Size 9/9.5E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by justinkapur, Mar 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justinkapur

justinkapur Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I purchased a pair of the Westminsters on the 888 last from Edwards of Manchester back in January when the sale was going on. I purchased originally a 9.5E and they were too big so I sent them back to get the size 9E. I was not 100% sure of the fit still but I figured I would try them and after wearing them for 6 hours on mostly carpeted surfaces they are still too big. I did try thicker socks as well as putting an insole which still does not help with the heel slippage.

Again a lot of back story but here are the pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I really really like the shoes a lot and I wish they worked but its just not gonna work for me. I want someone to enjoy them at a great savings. I paid $706 plus $25 foreign transaction fee. I am looking for $700 shipped CONUS. If anyone has a reasonable offer please let me know.

Again they are almost brand new. Worn for literally 6 hours so please take these off my hands!

2. Bmeliamb

Bmeliamb Well-Known Member

I want but I can't have. :(

3. justinkapur

why not?? you should totally get them :slayer:

4. Bmeliamb

Bmeliamb Well-Known Member

Way too many $$ for me. Maybe one day but I'm not even in the same ballpark at this time.

5. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

Damn good price, ur missing out :slayer:

6. justinkapur

Thanks man! If you know anyone on the forum that will want em let me know or have them PM me! Gotta get rid of these and hopefully get more Bontonis :hide:

7. MarkJJacoby

MarkJJacoby New Member

Is that sizing UK or US?

Thanks!

8. clee1982

clee1982 Well-Known Member

sweet deal, but 888 doesn't work for me...

9. azumi

azumi Well-Known Member

Beautiful, hope it was one size down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.