1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

EG casuals -- Bamford vs. Wigmore

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LARon, Sep 20, 2006.

1. rnoldh

rnoldh Well-Known Member

Bamford
    [​IMG]

Wigmore:
    [​IMG]

I'd pick Bamford. Wholecut, simple and elegant.

I vote for the Wigmore. More elegant and sleek. No affectations, just for their own sake.

2. LARon

LARon Well-Known Member

You guys are making this harder and harder.

I posted my query with the belief that forum members could help me resolve a personal conflict, but it appears the same conflict exists among members.

Which must mean either selection would be a good one.

3. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Well-Known Member

I vote for the Wigmore. More elegant and sleek. No affectations, just for their own sake.

Sleek? With all that broguing?

4. Will

Will Well-Known Member

Sleek? With all that broguing?

Oddly, they are sleek. The curves of the brogueing on that shoe on the 606 last are very graceful when you look at them on your foot.

5. sammy

sammy Well-Known Member

You guys are making this harder and harder. I posted my query with the belief that forum members could help me resolve a personal conflict, but it appears the same conflict exists among members. Which must mean either selection would be a good one.
    If it's a "personal conflict", then only you can resolve it. Don't over analyze this. Pick the one you are most drawn to, regardless of what we say. You can't go wrong with either one.

6. Panzeraxe II

Panzeraxe II Well-Known Member