1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Edwin ed-55 red selvedge jeans, tagged 33" waist

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Perlorian, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perlorian

Perlorian Well-Known Member

Edwin Ed-55 red selvage denim, tagged 33" waist. Been hemmed to a 31" inseam. One year old exactly. Worn plenty, washed twice. Some great fades starting to appear. I'm selling as i just keep getting fatter and i can't fit in the fuckers anymore. There's the tiniest hole starting to appear in the crotch area. Also - and this is slightly weird - i had to remove the piping from the bottom of the pockets as the jeans were too tight on my thighs. The pockets are still there inside, but they need to be stitched shut if you want to put anything in them. Anyway - it's a five minute job. Just never used the pockets myself, really. Asking $45.

Waist: 18"
    Front rise: 10.5"
    Inseam: 31"
    Leg opening: 7.25"

2. mhqutab

mhqutab New Member

if you still have the jeans I'd like to buy. I live in Massachusetts, USA and can send you paypal. how much would it be with shipping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.