1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Edward Green Shannon Boot Dark Oak Antique - 7.5E UK 202 Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by postal007, Aug 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. postal007

postal007 Well-Known Member

Selling a brand new Edward Green Shannon Boot, 202 Last, size UK 7.5 E (regular width in UK). If you know Edward Green boots, the Shannon is an Made to Order ("MTO") only boot. I found this one selling at the Edward Green store in London - they made this unique makeup in dark oak antique to see how it would turn out - it is ONE of a kind.

Beautiful punch toe design, dark oak antique leather, on a leather sole. Purchased directly new from the Edward Green Store in London.

The boot has never been worn, and is in brand new condition. I ditched the box for the travel back to the US, but once I got here and tried it on again I decided it was too small for my feet. I took a picture of the box before I left London so you can verify the model number and last. Note the shoes come with the khaki travel bags and the khaki polishing cloth, as well as an extra pair of laces.

Sized in regular width (E) in UK 7.5. Please know your sizing in Edward Green 202 Last, as I cannot accept returns for sizing.

Original Retail Price: $1400

Asking: $825 OBO shipped to CONUS

2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.