1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Edward green boots for sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by A Harris, Aug 20, 2003.

1. A Harris

A Harris Well-Known Member

I've never posted a link to one of my auctions before but I thought some of you might be interested in these boots: Edward Green boots You've heard us talk about Edward Green - so here is a chance to try a pair.

2. jcusey

jcusey Well-Known Member

You have to wonder what the guy was thinking who paid $750 for an exquisite pair of chukka boots and then only wore them a few times. They're gorgeous, but alas, not my size.

3. Stu

Stu Well-Known Member

Andrew: Those are beautiful. I'm curious, what would you wear them with? Jeans or chinos, perhaps?

4. A Harris

A Harris Well-Known Member

Jeans, Chinos, flannel or corduroy slacks, maybe even some (tweedier) suits. They were a pretty versatile boot. I sent them back home to a buyer in England just this afternoon.