1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Dumb topic: Badge/ID/Credential holders?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Rugger, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Rugger

Rugger Well-Known Member

Wasn't really sure where to put this, but since these are worn I landed here.

Where I work, like many places, I'm required to wear a normal size badge/ID. I also have to have several others on me for different areas of campus. Up until now I"ve just been using the ones that are issued, but they are real POS and break all the time.

I've searched around online and haven't really found anything unique. Wondering if anyone has seen or using something they really like? I've considered having one made from a specialty leather company with some cool material. Maybe somewhere like house of fleming.

Thoughts?