1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Drinkwaters: Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Well-Known Member

We do! I like the Glendullan / flat front w/ on seam pocket and Ferguson / flat front w/ side tabs and quarter top pocket. I have some F/W 08 on sale. Call me on these.

For S/S 09

Glendullan

Stone ( cement color ) and Honey ( rich tan ) garment dyed cotton.

Ferguson

Navy garment dyed cotton

Do you carry any of MacHay's trousers/chinos?

2. Klemins

Klemins Well-Known Member

will you be posting photos of other brands you carry in addition to EG and WWM. I really like those above shirt, BTW.

3. Drinkwaters

We will put up everything!!!

will you be posting photos of other brands you carry in addition to EG and WWM. I really like those above shirt, BTW.

4. JMK

JMK Well-Known Member

Any update on WWM stock? Thanks.

5. Drinkwaters

Hey guys,

Some bad news! At this point, we will not be receiving WWM for SS 09. I was hoping to have it in store by this point but internal complications on there end has resulted in us canceling at this time. Should relations change, we will let you know.
    Thanks to all for giving the support and thumbs up for us to bring this to you. Things happen for a reason and this one was out of our control.

The Good News, as an additional note. Teresa and I will be basking in the Dominican Republic sun from 3/2 >3/9. The store will be closed. Should any of you be ready to order any of the things that we have posted, Engineered Garments, MacHay or What Comes Around Goes Around. Please call before 5pm on Friday 2/27, so that I can get it out to you. Thanks!

Gary

6. mpcec

mpcec Well-Known Member

Gary you should visit San Souci palace in Haiti if you are interested in history. (This is me trying to live vicariously through you.)

7. Drinkwaters

8. Drinkwaters

Just in ........ Tailor Vintage.

This is a small collection of Washed Patchwork Madras Cargo Shorts $125.00, SS Shirts $135.00 and Embroidered Poplin Shorts $110.00. The shorts run generous in waist size and the shirts are true and trim.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Drinkwaters

This a late arrival from MacHay. This shirt $135.00, like the others that I've posted from MacHay fit nice and trim and are a great length to wear untucked. The stitching on this shirt is yellow.
    [​IMG]

10. constantine.

constantine. Well-Known Member

Hey Gary, what is your return policy?
    Store credit only or refund? Worried about ordering stuff without trying it on first. Thanks!

11. Drinkwaters

Our return policy is; Regular priced merchandise - full credit if returned in original condition, with receipt and with tags within seven days of purchase. Merchandise credit thereafter. Sale Priced merchandise - Final Sale or exchange for merchandise of equal or greater value. For out of state purchases, we extend the return time by seven days. Return shipping costs are not refunded unless the merchandise is defective.
    Hey Gary, what is your return policy? Store credit only or refund? Worried about ordering stuff without trying it on first. Thanks!

12. constant struggle

constant struggle Well-Known Member

What various flannel shirts are you getting in for F/W?

13. Drinkwaters

Oh man, that will be hard to describe because I am King when it comes to Flannels in solids and Check/Plaids. So many different companies. As they arrive, I will post pictures of them. OK!
    Thanks

Gary

14. constant struggle

constant struggle Well-Known Member

okay looking forward to your plaid flannels!

15. timpoblete

timpoblete Well-Known Member

Not flannel, but at least plaid: Gary's Engineered Garments Green/Blue Vyella (cotton/wool) 19th Century BD Shirt:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Drinkwaters

This is our Paraboot footwear selections for FW 09.

Photo #1 Alicante/Sprint $245.00

Photo #2 Sevigne/Actem $525.00

Photo #3 These boots are by Loake of England and we have not purchased them yet. They are made on a Goodyear last of a Vintage Brown Distressed Calf Skin. I would like your opinion on these and will take pre-orders for them if there is any interest. They fit true to size with beefy sock. They will retail for $275.00.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. JMK

JMK Well-Known Member

Anything from Fisherman Out of Ireland this year Gary?

18. Drinkwaters

Yes, we always find things we like from them.

Anything from Fisherman Out of Ireland this year Gary?

19. dixonmanor

dixonmanor Well-Known Member

So, any word on more Workaday stuff? I like what I see, but would prefer not to order from overseas.

20. Drinkwaters

The only Workaday items that are available to me are the 19th Century Button Down in White Oxford, Blue Oxford, Blue and White Candy Stripe Oxford, Red and White Candy Stripe Oxford. These will be available from us on a special order basis. The price will be $175.00 shipped.

So, any word on more Workaday stuff? I like what I see, but would prefer not to order from overseas.