1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Dries van noten

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Steve B., Mar 27, 2002.

1. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

Found another place that carries it- Louis Boston. Don't know if they have the coat you're looking for, and the stuff they have ain't cheap. When I was there in Dec I worked with Paul Wade. www.louisboston.com

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

I don't know how this thread got started, but Sak's in San Francisco carries some Dries van Noten, as does Wilkes Bahford. Barneys on Wilshire (Beverly Hills) carries Dries as well, and I think that I seen some pieces at The Saks and Neimans there too. Strangely enough, I've also seen some pieces at random boutique shops who generally target a lower pricepoint. I rather like the pieces, although I have to admit that of the Antwerp Six and Antwerp Six influenced designers, I prefer Dirk Schonberger (who is quickly becoming ubiquitous in "cooler" LA shops) and Martin Margiela. Just my two cents.

3. thc

thc Well-Known Member

You can also find Dries van Noten here in NYC at Barneys, Bergdorf's, Saks and Jeffrey.

I agree with the other poster--I like Martin Margiela the best out of the Antwerp 6.