1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Dolce & Gabbaba Dark Navy Nappa Calfskin Sneakers (US10.5/EU43.5)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Gorbo32, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorbo32

Gorbo32 New Member

D&G Winter 2016 Nappa Calfskin Sneakers US10.5/EU43.5. Retails for $595!
    Condition as new, bought a week ago, worn twice, unfortunately too small for me with my hammer toes...stored in original dust bag w shoe trees.

Color is dark navy. Amazing quality, leather is gentle and soft, beautiful sneakers that I wish I could wear but unfortunately I cannot return to the store so my loss is your gain and I'm selling at more than $200 loss.

Flat rate shipping worldwide for $15, any questions welcome, more pictures can be posted on request.

Original dust bag included, shoe trees not included

DROP! $349 --> $319

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.