1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Documentary: Wordplay

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Margaret, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Margaret

Margaret Well-Known Member

2. rdawson808

rdawson808 Well-Known Member

I usually hate documentaries (Mad Hot Ballroom being the only exception up to this point), but this looks good. Could be because I'm addicted to crosswords also. I use a pen.

b

3. Margaret

I usually hate documentaries (Mad Hot Ballroom being the only exception up to this point), but this looks good. Could be because I'm addicted to crosswords also. I use a pen.

b

My girlfriend and I always do the NYTimes' Sunday puzzle, but I haven't done a daily in years. I think I figured out six or seven clues in a Saturday puzzle once. [​IMG]

I'll have to check out Mad Hot Ballroom -- it's one of those films I'd been meaning to see and never got around to...

4. rdawson808

rdawson808 Well-Known Member

I can't do the Saturdays. They are simply too hard--I haven't tried one in years. I buy collections of NYTimes x-words so I have them around. Usually they are collections of Sunday puzzles so they have that wide variety in difficulty. I wish I could find a collection of like Wed puzzles or something. [​IMG]

bob

5. Margaret

I can't do the Saturdays. They are simply too hard--I haven't tried one in years. I buy collections of NYTimes x-words so I have them around. Usually they are collections of Sunday puzzles so they have that wide variety in difficulty. I wish I could find a collection of like Wed puzzles or something. [​IMG]

bob

I love the Sundays -- they're just challenging enough to make me feel a bit clever, unlike the Saturdays, which leave me feeling like a complete know-nothing.

Do you ever do the NYT's Sunday Acrostics puzzle? We just recently started getting into those too -- they can be fun.