1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Document Striped Band-collar Popover (Large)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Creasy729, Jun 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creasy729

Creasy729 Active Member

I'm selling this blue and white striped shirt from Korean-based designer Document that I purchased from NMWA recently. It's a beautiful piece, but I took a chance on sizing and unfortunately it is a little small for me. As noted in the title, this particular popover features a band collar and a long popover placket, as well as a wonderful curved hem. The fabric itself is lightweight and breezy, which should make it a great summer shirt.

I found the measurements from NMWA to be more or less accurate, as I have measured the shirt at:

Chest - 22.5"
    Length - 31.5"
    Shoulders - 18.75"

I have only attached photos from NMWA but can of course send along any particular photos people are interested in. Shipping within the USA is included within the price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.