1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Do you like them, the Podcasts?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gladhands, May 10, 2011.

1. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    It HAS to do well to support the mini network he has going...I can think of 4-5 podcasts that are run under the Ace Broadcasting Network umbrella, and his own show is a consistent Top 10 overall podcast.

He was on Howard Stern a few months ago and confirmed that, at that point, the podcasts were doing well and finally able to support him and his staff.

Plus, he has his live shows and book/audiobook's providing an income as well.

I didn't realize he had that many podcast going under his own network. I know the TWIT network is the largest, but he can't be that far behind. Good for him.

2. Cheezewhiz

Cheezewhiz Member

I really enjoy Stop Podcasting Yourself. I find myself laughing at this one a lot more than the other comedy podcast i've listened to.

3. willpower

willpower Well-Known Member

4. moffy

moffy Well-Known Member

Always:
    Doug Loves Movies
    The Film Vault
    Hollywood Babble-On
    BS Report

Sometimes:
    The Nerdist
    Never Not Funny
    Filmspotting

5. Ace_Face

Ace_Face Well-Known Member

Thought I'd bring this one back from the dead:

In addition to the previously mentioned podcasts like Dan Carlin's Hardcore History and Common Sense, WTF with Marc Maron, All Songs Considered, I also listen to the Ricky Gervais podcasts (not really updated anymore, but the first season he did was hilarious) and Uhh Yeah Dude, which I never miss and is hilarious (WARNING: may contain mature themes and adult language):

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

6. embowafa

embowafa Well-Known Member

I've added the Nick and Artie Show to the occasional rotation. Comedians Nick DiPaolo and Artie Lange discuss sports. I just miss hearing Artie's voice...wish he was back on Stern.

Ever since getting into Breaking Bad, I found their official podcasts. Awesome insight into the making and creation of that show...all the producers, directors, actors appear on there and really seem to enjoy doing it.

7. moffy

moffy Well-Known Member

8. sonick

sonick Well-Known Member

The Bryan Callen show podcast on Deathsquad is good, similar vibe to the Jay Mohr podcast. He also does a 10min podcast with Chris D'elia and Will Sasso.

Pete Holmes' You Made It Weird is good for comedy nerds, kinda like a Marc Maron lite. The recent Fitzdog episodes on both Pete Holmes and Marc Maron were great.

Aisha Tyler's is worth checking out too, but I don't find her guests very interesting oftentimes.

9. fir3fox

fir3fox Well-Known Member

On delay, of course. :D