1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Do you know what I fkn can't stand?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by whnay., Aug 23, 2009.

1. RSS

RSS Well-Known Member

I don't particularly care for certain things others do ...am not all that fond of certain words and phrases others use ... but I dont' think I've ever allowed myself to have such a hissy-fit over it ... nor threatened such violence.

2. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Well-Known Member

I don't particularly care about certain things others do ...am not all that fond of certain words and phrases others use ... but I dont' think I've ever allowed myself to have such a hissy-fit over it ... nor threatened such violence.

Do not judge Nay until you are forced to live in an Atlanta suburb as does he.

Until you walk a mile in his tiny shoes, it is really impossible for normal people who live on the seacoasts to understand such diminutive rage.

- B

3. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Well-Known Member

I swear to Levi's...

If I see another douche bag with a woolrich flannel shirt on during August with a Starbuck triple latte in his left paw I'm going to kick his fkn teeth into the curb.

Same goes for the cockroaches who sport the indy boots (and matching temple of doom cap) with the Macbooks. On expeditions for fagtor bones in satans alley.

It's too damn hot in Atlanta to be wearing flannel anything. If you see that douche at Starbucks Bill call me on the cell. I'll come downtown and hold him down for the beating.

4. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Well-Known Member

Did you have a bit too much at a bar in Buckhead? [​IMG]

Given that Bill is white, I doubt it was a Buckhead bar. [​IMG]

5. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Well-Known Member

Given that Bill is white, I doubt it was a Buckhead bar. [​IMG]

I am pretty sure that he was at the Clermont when he made his original post.

- B

6. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

Until you walk a mile in his tiny shoes, it is really impossible for normal people who live on the seacoasts to understand such diminutive rage.

- B

we do have Foo, but there is really no rage in him.

7. Wes Bourne

Wes Bourne Well-Known Member

- B

But I don't recall Foo ever going off like this.

8. gdl203

gdl203 Well-Known Member

bill a few minutes after the OP

[​IMG]

9. hossoso

hossoso Well-Known Member

It's weird seeing a picture of whnay, and then reading this thread.

Please link to pic for enhanced hilarity.

10. Wes Bourne

I like the contrast between the pic of him with Andre 3000 and that other one in his small-timer thread.

11. trotsky

trotsky Member

What i really really fkn hate is when people don't take the price sticker off the sole!!!!!!!! Oh for the love of their dignity and soul!!!!
    Anyway, another thing I really hate is anyone wearing a suit jacket, smart shoes and jeans. Just think of Tony Blair et al trying to look like one of the guys and go all casual. I can feel a retch coming on just thinking about it so I'll have to pause to regain what little composure I had.
    If guns were legal in the UK and I was the fashion police then this could be sorted out quite quickly.
    And another thing............people who wear shirts straight out of a packet and still have the crease lines all over their chests.

There I feel better having shared this.

12. Wes Bourne

What i really really fkn hate is when people don't take the price sticker off the sole!!!!!!!!

I've never noticed that on a guy. Women, on the other hand... Seems to happen a lot.

And another thing............people who wear shirts straight out of a packet and still have the crease lines all over their chests.

You do realize some guys get their shirts folded and boxed at the cleaners, with the same resulting effect?!

13. gdl203

gdl203 Well-Known Member

What i really really fkn hate is when people don't take the price sticker off the sole!!!!!!!! Oh for the love of their dignity and soul!!!!
    How else can one resell them on B&S as "NWT (seem to show some store wear on soles)" ?

14. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. bigbris1

bigbris1 Well-Known Member

I didn't realize 3stacks had a mole. Hmm

16. trotsky

trotsky Member

I think you are right about it being mainly women. Perhaps this is because women buy shoes more regularly. Men tend to buy shoes for functional purposes and wear them into the ground whereas women buy shoes for fashion.
    As for dry cleaners and that being any excuse for the creases - there are no excuses for this crime. Blaming others for your misdemeanours merely brings more shame on your family.

17. Wes Bourne

[​IMG]

Good times!

18. bigbris1

bigbris1 Well-Known Member

I never got the whole boxed shirt thing. Seems like it makes for extra work which defeats the purpose of taking them to the cleaners in the first place.

19. robin

robin Well-Known Member

I never got the whole boxed shirt thing. Seems like it makes for extra work which defeats the purpose of taking them to the cleaners in the first place.
    Only if you're a small timer.

20. Wes Bourne

But allows you to repost the same shirts over and over again in the folded shirt thread?