1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Do point collar shirts have a place in our wardrobes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ruben, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Anthony K

Anthony K Well-Known Member

I wear nothing but point collars and spread collars. I personally hate BD collared shirts. I own only two, and the loops for the buttons are concealed under the collar.

To each their own, of course.

2. FlyingMonkey

FlyingMonkey Well-Known Member

Quote:
    You are either trolling for kicks now, or you are really, as Bleachboy observed, an idiot.

3. NickPollica

NickPollica Well-Known Member

Not a troll, not an idiot. I'm someone who just thinks point collar shirts have no place in a well dressed man's wardrobe. That photo would be dramatically improved by peak or shawl lapels and a semi spread collar shirt.

4. stylezgwrite

stylezgwrite Active Member

I really like those types of collars,they seem to lay even better against the shirt.....