1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Did the STYLEman thread just vanish?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BlvdDandy, Feb 24, 2005.

1. globetrotter

globetrotter Well-Known Member

olive oil is mentioned a lot in the bible, as a food staple and for annointing. petrolium is mentioned someplace, but I am not sure if it is in the apcrepha, the dead sea used to be known for having large deposits of minaral oil.

Manton, yeah you have to wonder who signed off on that, huh? I am not sure who painted the portrait that I like, I have to pull out the book, I am thinking of the one with a skull cap where he seems a little older.

2. T4phage

T4phage Well-Known Member

one of my favorite pictures of myself is next to his tomb.
    [​IMG] I have one too. Â I am wearing my first bespoke blazer. Â [​IMG] Ya gotta love the Italians. Â They're so proud of Nicky's fame that they actually buried the anti-Christ in Santa Croce, the Westminster Abby of Italy. Â Who the hell signed off on that? I think the Santo di Tito potrait is by far the best. Â Which one do you like better?
    Hey, how did you guys take the picture? With flash? Didn't the security dudes castigate you? Â Well, his tomb wasn't that crowded, more around Galileo et al. Â I had to find a place to put my minipod on and zoom like mad: [​IMG]

3. T4phage

T4phage Well-Known Member

they actually buried the anti-Christ in Santa Croce, the Westminster Abby of Italy.
    Doesn't the Bible say something about the Anti-Christ being the leader of a great nation that initiated a war in the Middle East over oil in the end times? [​IMG] NOTE: This is a question, not a political argument... [​IMG]
    Hey, Steve gets it, about the leader of the "Silver Ring Thing" with his belief that the end is near.... and his movement is near and dear to the President's heart. [​IMG]

4. marc37

marc37 Well-Known Member

(RJMan @ Feb. 26 2005,18:59) No shit Sherlock. It wasn't the Hate Man -- it was some woman. I don't need you to educate me about sympathy, the plight of the homeless, or that of the mentally ill.
    I can see I've hit a nerve. Â I'll get you a drink and a shot of olanzapine...WATSON.
    You should be aware Johnapril, RJman thinks he knows everything. He is much smarter than most of us. Have you seen his posts where he corrects people on their spelling. He is a 27 year old kid that thinks he knows it all. No offense intended Raj, l'm just pointing out the facts based on the written evidence from the forum archives. BTW: boring topic lads. l have agonisingly (is that spelt right RJman) read 23 pages of this topic and have finally concluded that l have wasted my time. l am very vexed. l h8 wasting time. l am not returning to this thread, l am out of here.

5. marc37

marc37 Well-Known Member

Common T4phage. Where is your usual attack on me. Come on, humour me. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. RJman

RJman Well-Known Member

(Steve B. @ Feb. 27 2005,02:28) Quote they actually buried the anti-Christ in Santa Croce, the Westminster Abby of Italy.
    Doesn't the Bible say something about the Anti-Christ being the leader of a great nation that initiated a war in the Middle East over oil in the end times? [​IMG] NOTE: This is a question, not a political argument... [​IMG]
    [/quote] I think that was one of the interpretations of a Nostradamus prediction...

7. Manton

Manton Well-Known Member

In that case, it must be true.