1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Diablo III / 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by GreenFrog, Mar 24, 2012.

1. yjeezle

yjeezle Well-Known Member

ya lifesteal was critical when i was playing... it was ridiculous because even with my shield 1xbow DH, i would still get one shotted (super tanky build with grenade spam)

i might give this a go later on... if my build works and i don't suck it up haha

2. whnay.

whnay. Well-Known Member

3. mafoofan

mafoofan Well-Known Member

Do you? Never see you on.

4. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Well-Known Member

Wasted a lot of time today on D3. Rebuilt my DH who, with Gloom, is surprisingly strong. Gear has a lot of room for upgrades, but she can farm MP7 without much difficulty.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/whatupmoney-1395/hero/12690224

What MP level do you play with your DH, Bill? My offensive stats are about as good as yours (though your defensive stats are much, much better than mine).

Sorry I missed your message on there the other day. I'll shoot you a message next time I see you on.

5. whnay.

whnay. Well-Known Member

I can run mp10 but I'm most efficient at mp7 solo or mp8 with a partner

6. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Well-Known Member

7. coolron

coolron Well-Known Member

Didn't even know there was a SF Diablo thread.