1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Dexter Season 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by mikeman, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Saturdays

Saturdays Well-Known Member

I think you're right on that part about seeing Geller, I felt like they didn't spend enough time tracing his tracks to make sure he was a figment of Travis' imagination

2. TRINI

TRINI Well-Known Member

Nope. Travis 'saw' Geller and that's when they went into the building.

3. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Well-Known Member

Masuka seemed a bit too tame this season, especially in the second half after the blonde intern left.

I actually liked Deb a LOT more this season than any other,
    even with the odd "I'm in love with my non-biological brother" feelings coming to the surface.

4. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

The show has gotten all too tired. The writing has become super weak. Nice phony drama having Deb show up at the scene the instant he puts the knife in. Yep. That could happen.

5. xpress

xpress Well-Known Member

I actually really enjoyed this season... The trinity's son bit was lame, but the rest was very enjoyable.

Looking forward to seasons 7 & 8.

1 person likes this.
  6. lefty

lefty Well-Known Member

7. gort

gort Well-Known Member

8. velobran

velobran Well-Known Member

I hope to god that's not how it starts out. So horrible. Bad acting on both sides. If this is how it goes down, the next move better be a knife to Debra.

9. gort

gort Well-Known Member

New season Sunday!

10. b1os

b1os Well-Known Member

I hope it will be better than Season 05... Anyway, big big fan of Dexter overall. Looking very much forward to it!

11. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Bet you didn't see THAT ending coming!

12. velobran

velobran Well-Known Member

I keep waiting for the dream sequence to end or something. There have been so many poorly acted out situations/reveals - seemingly on purpose during the course of the last few seasons - the actual reveal seems so common or already done. I guess from the previews, she actually knows. But who asks "are you a serial killer?".

13. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

thank god for ray stevenson. otherwise this season would be a complete dud.

14. Hannerhan

Hannerhan Well-Known Member

Ditto. I literally would be turning the show off after the second episode if he wasn't in it. So far this plotline blows otherwise. Seriously, Dexter would lose a blood slide down a grate and La Guerta would be the only one to find it? I almost just turned the show off right there.

15. xpress

xpress Well-Known Member

Same.

Too many, "Oh, come on!" moments, and we're just getting started.

16. b1os

b1os Well-Known Member

This bugged me the most (that he lost it not so much... given the situation it seemed "natural".. he's no robot after all.. or is he?). The rest, well, I didn't have too high hopes after season 5. Not sure yet how the plot will turn out, but I'll continue to watch it... and hope for the best!

Edit: The main story will probably be that Ray Stevenson finds out Dexter killed Victor (was it Victor?). And then he will try to kill Dexter, which will endanger Debra, which eventually leads to her approving Dexter to kill Ray etc. pp. (Maybe.)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  17. SirTristan

SirTristan Member

I'm liking season 7 so far. What I like about it is how Deb knows and how the mafia is onto him. This mafia dude makes for something interesting because he is psychopathic his self.

18. Hannerhan

Hannerhan Well-Known Member

I was pleasantly surprised last week when Ray Stevenson popped the intern in the head without blinking. It's funny to see characters make a quick exit when they have been integral to the plot for 2 seasons.

But then yesterday's episode was back to the new normal unfortunately. Dexter being incredibly stupid/sloppy and somehow managing to get away clean (without a scratch on him by the way). I would have been happy if the bald roider dude had pummelled Dexter to death in the trailer and that was a surprise ending to the series. How great would it be to end it like that - like it would actually end in real life...

19. SirTristan

SirTristan Member

I do agree. Its weird to see the intern go out like that but yet he was in it for so long. I think Dexter is on for one more season after this one FYI.