1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Designer websites

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mike C., Mar 24, 2002.

1. Mike C.

Mike C. Well-Known Member

Is anyone else as frustrated as I am while lookikng at designer websites. They are nearly impossible to navigate through with ease. The D & G and Gucci ones are bad, but i just checked out the Dior one which drove me over the edge to write this.

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

ya dior is horrible, i was trying to get a look at some rive gauche stuff but i just threw in the towel cause the site is impossible to figure out.

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

It seems to me that the more fashion forward the designer is, the harder it is to navigate their website. I think they get a bit full of themselves. My problem with all of them, even my favorites, is what's on the web is usually a poor representation of what you can find in any store, or particularly their boutiques. What do you guys think?

Boss' is hilarious- this nicely put together, techno-German web site, with NO STORE LOCATOR. Unless I'm just too dumb to figure it out.

4. Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

Don't forget Diesel's. What the hell?

5. Europe's Finest

Europe's Finest Well-Known Member

Yup, they try to make 'em as creative as possible, but it's a b***h to open 'em.

Boss's page is terrible, too. A good page is the one from Polo Ralph Lauren.