1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

decent looking sunglasses for running?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by snuff_daddy, Jun 25, 2011.

1. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Well-Known Member

Its pretty damn hot here and i need some eye protection while running. What does everyone wear/suggest?

2. bmf895

bmf895 Well-Known Member

I've got a pair of made in Italy Ray Ban 4034 I would sell you for $25. [​IMG] They are black with polarized lens. They have a slight scratch on the edge of one the lens, but is is hardly noticeable. They are great wrap-around sunglasses for running. I don't run and prefer my aviators for day to day use, so I have been looking to get rid of them.

3. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Well-Known Member

thats okay i'll pass on those

4. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Well-Known Member

I just wear the cheapest polarized ones I can find that don't look unbearably stupid, like from Academy or something. I pretty much hate all "sport" sunglasses, so I only wear them running. Plus between the dropping them and sweat messing up the lenses, I just don't see the point in dropping $$$ on them. So I guess if you do want to drop $$$ on them, I don't know

5. angelsarebestial

angelsarebestial Member

Oakley is well known for their "performance" shades. Although, if you have an extra pair you can put a thin layer of epoxy on the arms to help the grip.

6. Star

Star Well-Known Member

I wear the Oakley Flak Jacket. Interchangeable lens and the orange lens is great for low light.

7. guest

guest Well-Known Member

spyder or bolle? i forget who was recommending them for decent sports frames. any feedback on both brands?